Toribash
Original Post
Arabic translation needed
sup

I'm in need of your international-ness once more.
I'm writing my dissertation, I'll avoid saying more because I'm fully aware I can end up talking about it for ages but the thing is, the youtube video below is an interview with one of the leading professors on my topic.
It's in arabic and I haven't got a monkeys what it says, but I'm pretty sure it's what I'm looking for in terms of sources and research.

If anyone would be willing to give me a hand by writing a transcipt for it I would be most appreciative.
If you need incentive I guess there's some 256 joint textures in it and maybe a few other items from my deactive.

I'm aware it's super long but even a summary of the different bits would be phenomenal. I'm specifically studying architecture for autistic people, so even just bits about that. As I say though, I have no idea how much of it is useful.
If you want me to talk to you about it hop on the IRC and we can discuss things in real time much easier. Thanks.

EDIT: whoops, probably not an off topic thing, more appropriate in rapid threads weeeee
Last edited by Erth; Nov 18, 2015 at 07:43 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
sup

I'm in need of your international-ness once more.
I'm writing my dissertation, I'll avoid saying more because I'm fully aware I can end up talking about it for ages but the thing is, the youtube video below is an interview with one of the leading professors on my topic.
It's in arabic and I haven't got a monkeys what it says, but I'm pretty sure it's what I'm looking for in terms of sources and research.

If anyone would be willing to give me a hand by writing a transcipt for it I would be most appreciative.
If you need incentive I guess there's some 256 joint textures in it and maybe a few other items from my deactive.

EDIT: whoops, probably not an off topic thing, more appropriate in rapid threads weeeee

i'll ask a friend from my school, if you haven't translated it by tomorrow i'll tell you. (hopefully)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
i'm arabic guy so i could translate for you :c.
will edit post when its done.
edit: uhg took me almost half hour to translate till 1:08.:l this need long time but i'll try to finish it tomorrow or friday.
Last edited by Alpha; Nov 18, 2015 at 09:58 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .