Toribash
lmao ^ but good replay to me,
p.s. how do you attach files ? :|
Never use insta. Ever 0/10

Turn the DMthrsh to 100 and see how hard it is.
Originally Posted by NoobsAlive View Post
lol ok i was wrong, but anyway, see attachments?

No. It's not just 'lol ok i was wrong'. It's a serious friggin' matter. You KNEW it was instagib yet you insisted that it was wushu. You only revealed your true colours when Fubuki presented hard evidence. All you did was laugh it off as if it was nothing.

You know what...?

I DIDN'T FUCKING KNEW IT, i actually WAS playing with that instagib, but i mistaked it with wushu goddammit, and also, THE THRESHOLD IS 100!!!! BUT it's instagibfeet aye?
okay now just rate the movements
Originally Posted by NoobsAlive View Post
I DIDN'T FUCKING KNEW IT, i actually WAS playing with that instagib, but i mistaked it with wushu goddammit, and also, THE THRESHOLD IS 100!!!! BUT it's instagibfeet aye?
okay now just rate the movements

The threshold being 100 doesn't stop instagib from DMing.

If you want comments then fine
First replay: Stiff, static, weak movements. Without instagib, I'd say you wouldn't been able to DM a single thing. Also, you grabbed Uke then did nothing after that.

Second: Now at least this kick looked like it has some power. But the crap afterwards was crap. Would've done nothing if there wasn't insta.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
No. It's not just 'lol ok i was wrong'. It's a serious friggin' matter. You KNEW it was instagib yet you insisted that it was wushu. You only revealed your true colours when Fubuki presented hard evidence. All you did was laugh it off as if it was nothing.

You know what...?

lol'd hard at the vid, anyway yes I completely agree with dj, you wouldn't do a single dm without instagibfeet, so I can rate these replays only -10/10
Dun-DUN-DUUN
......instagib is sucky. try something real for a once and see can you even dm uke. >_>

i don't like it how you cheated that the mod is wushu. man...... 0/10