Toribash
Original Post
Hier kommt die Sonne
I'm starting to understand the people who only post a few replays in a thread and start with one:

You don't want to post half-finished ones and you wouldn't even have time for two slightly worse ones

that's life when you're in high school, let alone work (I'd presume, naturally)

Anyhow, this is an all-punches, no grabs combo that tears uke to a pile of limbs and another one of tiny bits.

The one who gets the name gets a cookie. Unfortunately it will be deleted with the rest of 'em when you log out of the forums.
Attached Files
2 Sonne.rpl (395.5 KB, 55 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
No shit? Good, i knew someone'd say that, but what's it got to do with the replay?

speaking of which, have you got an opinion on it?
I refuse to grab.
-
nice dismemberment there, 10/10
and for the name, i suppose you named it like that cause of the body party which flew away at the end of the replay...long flight ;>
Over 19? Join [OLDA]
hmmh, good guess, wouldn't have thought of that.

However, not correct, it's something a bit less obvious (that is aying much, the shred of torso is little like a sun)

as for the comment, thanks. The last few did start feeling slightly dull though
I refuse to grab.
-
Well, reading the lyrics of that song I could only guess you make 9 punches.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
even better! but still, not even that far-fetched. It's got to do with the song, but not directly

And I'd also like an opinion on the replay if you don't mind
I refuse to grab.
-
Honestly, that replay is hot. I had to shift+p it from the second punch on to realise what u were doing.
I didn't like very much the starter, cause you immediately loose your balance instead of staying on your feets, but then things start to get beautiful. I love how the second punch passes over uke's head to hit is back, then I liked how you push uke's body to keep it in the air before dming it with the same arm. Then things get too complicated to be commented.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Thanks, Maldiluna.

In fact I share your opinion (on the balance) completely. I was going for something like a complete version of "remember to flex" (posted before on ORMO, will post here since i mentioned it), but any easy way to get such momentum would look stupid.

As in "remember to flex", I would've walked towards uke, but it really is hard to keep that up, since when walking you have to hold the muscle speed down and keep your center of balance, whereas convenient dismembering needs shifting of balance and maximizing velocity.

also throwing in feng shui. the name is due to the fact that I move uke around before the kick, as if trying to allow the energies and shiiz to flow better for splitkicking purposes. Lacks the something though...
Attached Files
2 remember to flex.rpl (287.4 KB, 21 views)
2 feng shui.rpl (192.1 KB, 18 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
1st one: the begining is alright, but then its just a dirty replay with ungoodness. You keep slamming uke into your upper boddy. all the self damage and no decap or anything really cool to show from it.
2nd one: I like the head slap thin in this one.
3rd one: really nice manipulation, but i dont like that its just a simple split.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well