Ranking
A very nice relaxed decap there Moltee, pretty damn clean. Hehe i liked at the end of "The Last One" how you did that little dance, that made me laugh xD
I was just dancing a lil bit :P
Attached Files
Dance Dance Dance !!!.rpl (269.8 KB, 17 views)
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
epic dancing skillz. decap was a nice addition too. i like the ballerina twirl at the end
I love you
oh thx ^^
here a MP replay from a Wushu-Tourney
Attached Files
I'm Comming Back !!.rpl (66.0 KB, 14 views)
Originally Posted by Yuffie View Post
rofl im as calm as it gets bro. Im just sayin, ive lost count of how many posts he's gone into and said the same usual stuff to everybody. "Its stiff, slow and lacks 'style' ". Seriously, before you slag somebody off for their work, edit it and repost it as your edit and show us what was lacking. Otherwise, just stick to being positive. People cant feel like they're progressing or improve if your just gonna say "it was stiff" or "it was sluggish and lacked style" if you dont actually demonstrate and explain what they're lacking.

Critisism is meant to be constructive, meaning it has a positive benefit on both parties. Dont just come in and be like "You suck", thats not constructive at all. Thats DE-structive.

@Spike - Hehe, yeah that was my favourite too

Good work Moltee, Keep it up.

Actually.....
SHE didn't just come in and said 'you suck'. It was more of 'you suck because blahblahblah'. There not much point of 'sticking to the positive' if all that comes out is 'lolol tht waz cool' and the replay maker will think he is all that and won't really improve.
BlackRozez said that it was stiff and lacked style because it did. These two factors are really what makes replays look great.
That last replay was very nice!

GJ!

Funny thing: With this post im now Senior member!
Member [o]f Incognito
thx... and grats Marloto
something what was not valid for a comp ^^
Attached Files
Resiting DQ.rpl (121.4 KB, 11 views)