Ranking
Original Post
[Origin] Threads List
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 20, 2015 at 11:44 PM. Reason: added a thread
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

can you put these in importance order? ... its annoying me to see talk thread at the bottem =3
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 16, 2015 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spoiler added <3
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by Kiaro View Post
It goes in alphabetical order :O

yeah but it say at the top "all the most important threads of our forum." so seeing anime thread way before talk thread kills a little piece of me.
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
yeah but it say at the top "all the most important threads of our forum." so seeing anime thread way before talk thread kills a little piece of me.

I know, but i think this is a more logical order, also an "importance" order is very subjective, i may consider important what you don't care about for example. "all the most important threads of our forum", yes those are if you think about all the others that i deleted from the list, and it doesn't mean that they have to be in a specific order so i chose the alphabetical one.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I know, but i think this is a more logical order, also an "importance" order is very subjective, i may consider important what you don't care about for example. "all the most important threads of our forum", yes those are if you think about all the others that i deleted from the list, and it doesn't mean that they have to be in a specific order so i chose the alphabetical one.

yeah, makes perfect sense, just seeing it annoys me for some reason xD
Personally, I think alphabetical is better than what you've said. It would look less organized imo.
You could keep them in alphabetical, but separate the 3~4 important ones, but it doesn't really matter anyway haha. The main thing is that they are all there.