I was able to use someone elses laptop. Pose is the last few frames
Attached Files
Pose .rpl (62.2 KB, 6 views)
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Welp.... uhm

Thing is i had hard drive Problems / not enough diskspace. I wanted to clean up alot of stuff like deleting programms i dont use anymore some of 1600pictures and even the temp folder because those are just EARLIER needed files... if there was a file that is still needed Windows would have said ,, cant delete bla bla bla because its opened in bla bla bla" i had to find out there was A PART of my code data in it which i needed for my Script. Now ... because basiccly everything in the scene/Animation is based on this Script all joints keyframes some of the modeled objects and physical objects are fked up... i was so close to finish q_q

I dont want to drop the whole project though and its weird that not my other Scripts are involved so... i right now have in mind to make the beginning some replays in slow slow slowmo played with filters are the name of the toris showed. It will basiccly be the old concept revamped i just have to redo the storyboard n' stuff to see if everything works together.

Sorry for the bad news
This is a great idea.. so if this is still active and I'm not to late and able to join in on this
heres my replay.. for a pose stop at frame 443 or anything after 213
Attached Files
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
Not really working on it atm however i got alot of freetime in a week so... This probably could be a chance
Fluxorious, do you still need replays for the video or is that postponed for now?
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Quick Update to ask if your Toris are ok

Meep

Also .. i hate you Demon for having so many Items and especially 3D Items i will have to try replicate

;-; I Cri evrytim
I Gave away most 3Ds so what I have now would be easier
Last edited by tabby; Apr 14, 2016 at 12:52 AM.