Ranking
I also think we should make our page with the clan banner a bit nicer to look at. maybe center the text, bold headlines, maybe with different colors, goals and other categories in spoilers. different links for the recruitment and talk threads (and maybe even an elaborate story). whenever I go to the clan tab and see our page, I always felt like it was missing the "bling" and appearance of say, [Flip]'s clan page (besides our banner, it's prefect there). this would give whoever is going to check out our clan an instant good impression of Origin. kinda like a great looking entrance to a house, if you know what I mean, marble steps and such.
-----
also, the second picture just says click to discover imageshack, so I have no idea what it is. maybe we aren't missing one of the things i wrote, someone tell me pls
-----
we should also have a music thread imo. some clans have them and I have discovered some great stuff from them
Last edited by iIluminati; Dec 26, 2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
iI think we should lower the retry time in the rec thread from like 2 weeks to 2-4 days. almost no one is going prepare for 2 weeks, the most they will do is put it off or forget about us.
Originally Posted by shadow077 View Post
iI think we should lower the retry time in the rec thread from like 2 weeks to 2-4 days. almost no one is going prepare for 2 weeks, the most they will do is put it off or forget about us.

I would say 1 week. we dont expect them to prepare for the full 2 weeks, its just so they cant just apply again instantly
(Origin)
We do have a music thread check the other pages. We have it a two weeks because believe it or not most of the time people who fail the first time do return after the two weeks. It shows true commitment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by shadow077 View Post

we dont really forget it. We do two weeks just to see everything that player can offer to the clan. You know a samethings a few days just isnt enough time.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I feel the people of the clan should have some say in what goes on.

So I'm bumping this up.

As Zeus said in the first post, feel free to drop by and make a suggestion you feel would benefit the clan.

Keep in mind though, not every suggestion is going to be implemented lol.
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
I feel the people of the clan should have some say in what goes on.

So I'm bumping this up.

As Zeus said in the first post, feel free to drop by and make a suggestion you feel would benefit the clan.

Keep in mind though, not every suggestion is going to be implemented lol.

I want all the money that ever goes into the Origin banks to be given to me, DEAL?!
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Lmao, try to keep the suggestions real here.

Also, trial members, you are also allowed to pose suggestions here.
Origin For Life