Ranking
Yea, sure ill make you one. Do you just want a picture of a tori? Ill do it like that but it wont look good because you don't have a head, usually people that don't have heads I don't show there head, the render is directed from there head. Its up to you.

Originally Posted by bpaz1 View Post
ugo can i have a 100x100 avy of my tori in a cool pose with pastel affect kinda like blinds?
-----
emo a favor from me to you

Amazing old man head! This makes me think of Mr. monopoly if he looked realistic. But the only thing I personally don't like about the image is the eyes, they are a little far apart, but other than that its great!

Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
My new head

Yea, sure ill make you one. What kind do you want?

Originally Posted by Crocap View Post
Ugo can you make me a avatar

Last edited by ugonadie6; Sep 25, 2012 at 06:38 PM.

Take a scrennshot from me while and make the backgound radioactive and put some fire out of mine legs.
Originally Posted by Crocap View Post
Take a scrennshot from me while and make the backgound radioactive and put some fire out of mine legs.

Like, radioactive blue? Also what kind of flames, realistic ones or the ones that are like the in-game ones?
Last edited by ugonadie6; Sep 25, 2012 at 07:40 PM.

Yea put some dark color and realistic fire and can you post the screenshot what did you taked
Sorry didn't see your post till I got done with the avatar. If you want me to make you another just let me know.

Original>

100x100>

hm... would it be alright if I join in and make crocap an avvy? wait why am I asking?
hold on bro.

EDIT: it will be done by tomorrow
Last edited by fluxpony; Sep 25, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
Leader of nothing
Yea, im doing a little minor details atm kinda looks bland, ill post an updated one in a few.