Toribash
ok bro, they'll see then because right now I'm in a little help with my dad.
New name, new Video
Hey guys since we have changed the name of the clan we might need a new Clan video to get our name out there. Seeing how we are getting rid of inactive members this month, we are going to be short on numbers. To counter-act that shortage we should consider making a new Clan video. It would help our clan exponentially and we will probably get some great new "blood" in the clan.

Note: This will also give us something to do around here. XP
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
My personal one is put in the inactivity check thread.
It's pretty much to raise the standards of applicants. We don't want a black belt who doesn't even know the forums .-.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I suggest we add more threads to widen our versatility in this bitch. It would entice our members to communicate how they want instead of kinda just being forced to chat our way.

Of course, there should always be guidelines provided for each thread as to what it is for and what is not to be acceptable in each section.

As mentioned directly above, unacceptable section usage could also be used to thin our ranks properly if we end up making lots of recruits that just happen to be a little off-kilter.

I would also like to suggest a firmer application form, or a stricter acception policy. Anyone can fill out a form. It isnt bad by any extent, but it doesnt seem very over-the-top, either. People are literally just providing bare minimum information and hardly elaborating on anything. So yeah, either raise the expectations, or re-write the front page to let them know that bare-minimum should not ever cut it. We deserve dedicated members, not a ragtag bunch of lazies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I suggest we add more threads to widen our versatility in this bitch. It would entice our members to communicate how they want instead of kinda just being forced to chat our way.

Of course, there should always be guidelines provided for each thread as to what it is for and what is not to be acceptable in each section.

As mentioned directly above, unacceptable section usage could also be used to thin our ranks properly if we end up making lots of recruits that just happen to be a little off-kilter.

I would also like to suggest a firmer application form, or a stricter acception policy. Anyone can fill out a form. It isnt bad by any extent, but it doesnt seem very over-the-top, either. People are literally just providing bare minimum information and hardly elaborating on anything. So yeah, either raise the expectations, or re-write the front page to let them know that bare-minimum should not ever cut it. We deserve dedicated members, not a ragtag bunch of lazies.

Thanks for the suggestions!

The problem with adding more threads is that they just stay in this subforum until someone bumps them, "taking up space". You can use the chat thread to express whatever you want aswell.

I track the activity of new members. Post count, posts per day and forum join date. I never judge an app just by the form. I've seen really bad applicants who didn't even bother reading the first page.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I track the activity of new members. Post count, posts per day and forum join date. I never judge an app just by the form. I've seen really bad applicants who didn't even bother reading the first page.

Well that just further proves they don't need to be here. If you can't even reach bottom-line, why even take the time to apply? I was just saying that I've noticed that voting is a bit leniant. Maybe it's just me, I'm pretty picky.

[origin] suggestion thread
Apps without proper ban listings should not be accepted. Ever. They should list what they were banned for and how long.

EDIT: Because I assume Krexx was lying.

Last edited by Grohenbird; Jan 16, 2014 at 05:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Apps without proper ban listings should not be accepted. Ever. They should list what they were banned for and how long.

EDIT: Because I assume Krexx was lying.

There's sort of a long story behind Krexx. And how do you plan on checking if they have been banned?

That "just saying" wasn't needed.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
There's sort of a long story behind Krexx. And how do you plan on checking if they have been banned?

That "just saying" wasn't needed.

I can't delete my posts on mobile and I accidentally opened one