Toribash
that app made me cry its so beautiful :''(. but if u actually expect people to sit down like her and write the story of their lives thats a little bit to much man. i mean mine was long but that girls was a STORY. but if anyone actually does that means a more solid vote from us and more power to them. i think we should have something more on the lines of what quickslice wrote
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...71441&page=283

with the info bar and everything
all i know is that we need to get this done BEFORE september because trust me if you think inactivity is bad now just wait until school starts we need to fix everything: the new rank tiers, the recruitment, the new threads. we are a family like it or not and even though some of us may not like change we need to deal with it and soon i seen too many clans fall apart from this kind of shit and im not about to let Origin be one of them we've survived since 2012 we are one of the oldest clans we can get through this.
Last edited by Fates; Jul 31, 2014 at 03:06 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Rasing the standards is a good idea but i dont think we can get them that high
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
use quickslices its up there in standards but not too high that you would get cramps from typing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
well this looks good thanks blue nice to see we have some order around here i like your idea and im all for it. i do aggree with flut on some things. the council wont be able to do EVERYTHING but it will get most of everything. i want to know how this applying thing will work and who exactly is allowed to apply cant have newbies thinking its time for an upgrade just because its an appliable thing

Thanks, Yeah that is the idea for the council, only the most trusted members are put in, and their job is basically just to keep the clan running smoothly.
With the applying thing, the council members and leader will be decided by the clan leaders, if it goes through, and then they (clan leaders and council) can decide where everyone else will go, as well when people deserve an upgrade. It won't really be something you apply for, but something that will happen when you have done enough. (That is the plan anyway)

Originally Posted by twisters View Post
I think it should go you can only go for the rank that is one higher then you and you have to stay in that rank for x amount of time before you can apply for a promotion but only for the first few ranks after a while I think the higher ups should decide if he/she can apply for the promotion

That was also the idea, make it a ladder system, working your way up through the clan over time, and yes, higher up it will come down to the council, or just the clan leaders for decisions.

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
It's a good idea.
Well I can make a server training all our members on clan wars and get ready for it as i previous leaded clan wars and won them easily so, I cant handle one and if we are going with a real clan war i , lucie and any pro people who can help out but i can train our members, on clan wars so, I ask why is our co-leaders inactive for a while :/ ?

That is a good idea, would help build the strong member base.
Also, not sure, they are always around here somewhere ;)

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
We need to toughen up recruiting. I've had a little read but not too much
(put a tl;dr sign pls.)

I think standards need to be this good

Haha yeah I don't blame you, it turned out longer than I expected.
I stuck the tl;dr in at the bottom, 2nd last line I think.

Exactly, they don't all have to be that high in quality, but that is certainly what we are aiming for.

EDIT: As Flutter said, we can't expect them all to be that good, but they still need to be decent, demonstrating that they have put effort in.
Last edited by Blue; Jul 31, 2014 at 04:30 PM.
ok good now all we need to do is clean off the forum and throw out the old threads and fix some of the ones that still say legendary on them if we can fix that then we can get started on launching these ideas :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wait, so after six months of me saying that everyone's apps are fucking terrible, you decide to suddenly raise the standard after I leave. You guys torture me :c
I'll go though an see what needs to be chanced. We can indeed raise the bar but nit to high where recruitment because a problem. On the ladder idea I like that might give that ago cause I notice once people get I'n certain spots they go inactive.
Last edited by Zeus; Jul 31, 2014 at 11:21 PM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
can u just change the titles on some of them instead of deleting them or is that not possible
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can delete if needed. Just need to know just what your asking of me .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather