Ranking
ok so I have an idea.... Betting servers to raise money. they will be managed and hosted solely by me and 1 other partner. we will need 12k to start one unless someone with VIP is my partner in witch we will need 7k (10 for global and 2k for DP) or (5k for global and 2k for DP [VIP]). I Myself will be in control of SOAbank and Have a Partner of one of our clan members. the prices should be 1000 to DP for nudge and 900 to SOAbank then when the DP reaches 20k+ we change it to just 1000 to SOAbank for Nudges only 1 nudge per player at a time (so I don't get over ran with nudges). then if the dp is taken we place some in the Dp then restart the process again. Its EZ TC.

all I will need is the password for SOAbank so I may use it to do betting servers.

We can use this Tc to raise money for events such as Clan league. and getting us Clan Items like sets and forces and relaxs
Last edited by Fates; Sep 9, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Not a bad idea, good way of raising some money.
Wouldn't it just be easier to make an 'OriginBank' though?
It would be a lot less confusing.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Not a bad idea, good way of raising some money.
Wouldn't it just be easier to make an 'OriginBank' though?
It would be a lot less confusing.

the official bank is the soabank. Thats the bank we have always used an will continue useing.
-----
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
ok so I have an idea.... Betting servers to raise money. they will be managed and hosted solely by me and 1 other partner. we will need 12k to start one unless someone with VIP is my partner in witch we will need 7k (10 for global and 2k for DP) or (5k for global and 2k for DP [VIP]). I Myself will be in control of SOAbank and Have a Partner of one of our clan members. the prices should be 1000 to DP for nudge and 900 to SOAbank then when the DP reaches 20k+ we change it to just 1000 to SOAbank for Nudges only 1 nudge per player at a time (so I don't get over ran with nudges). then if the dp is taken we place some in the Dp then restart the process again. Its EZ TC.

all I will need is the password for SOAbank so I may use it to do betting servers.

We can use this Tc to raise money for events such as Clan league. and getting us Clan Items like sets and forces and relaxs

i thank this idea though.
Last edited by Zeus; Sep 9, 2014 at 04:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
But this needa money and you should know the certain time to do tje global so much people come.
Old Is always GOLD
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
the official bank is the soabank. Thats the bank we have always used an will continue useing.

I know Soabank is the official one, I'm just saying creating a new account called Originbank would make it less confusing for those outside the clan.
Soabank has no obvious linkage to our clan, Originbank does.
Blue: Hmmmm yeah but we would need to transfer all the TC and Items First. I still need the password
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I have an idea.

I think that we shouldn't have same day recruitment, the person applying should have to wait 3 days to get recruited. We could have them post around in that time to show Activity and we can see is personality. We discuss in private about the guy applying and then on the third day we give our decision. Even then he will be only on trial for about a week, and if he stays active and does what he claims then we keep him. If they arn't active and doing bad then we can kick them.
Originally Posted by Klayster View Post
I have an idea.

I think that we shouldn't have same day recruitment, the person applying should have to wait 3 days to get recruited. We could have them post around in that time to show Activity and we can see is personality. We discuss in private about the guy applying and then on the third day we give our decision. Even then he will be only on trial for about a week, and if he stays active and does what he claims then we keep him. If they arn't active and doing bad then we can kick them.

Not everybody can stick around for 3 days to check ONE applicant's behavior. Just imagine 3 people try to join at the same time: How can we even track them?

Not a good idea and it's never been done this way.
I can, I dont go to school till 430 in the after noon that give me nothing to do for the morning.

I am not saying stick around just browse on how he is posting if you happen to be on there.

Example, A few people post an application Today. We don't know who is going to going to get on today so we need to post these guys in the private board. All three application on first post.

And we discuss there and we use 3 days to insure the best we can that everybody has an opinion. 3rd day everybody will vote in the recruitment thread yes or no.

It also doesnt have to be the 3rd day it could be the second. I just think that recruiting someone the same day they apply is edgy. We need members to be active and play not just want a clan tag in their name.
that idea has a lot of holes in it. I tried to think of a loophole but even the loophole fixes the someone sticks around for 3 days thing it leaves another rather large hole

that each of recruiters recruit someone and they keep track of that one person throughout the 3 days while it is discussed by the recruiters and the council and the leaders.

the new problem that arises is that not only do the regular members lose their ability to vote but it becomes extremely time consuming and work stressful for the recruiters

I say no to this idea for the fact that it leaves too many problems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]