Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] Activity Check

As you all know activity is a big issue, so the aim of this thread is to check on who is and isnt active.

Post here with anything you like and your join date (when your app was accepted)

if you dont post here within a week (29th of may - 5th of june) then youll be marked as in-active. if you are going to be in-active within this week or are in-active now then it would be helpful if you gave a reason

Active Members (as of 6/6/15)

Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 22, 2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: title fix
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
You talked to Zeus about it?
Either way I'm here.
Also probably chuck some dates in to make it clearer ;)
I am here .-. the smartest thing would be for the check in to start on a Monday the beginning of the week and ends on sunday to make it easier to remember to check in. for example: this week of:

week of 5/25/15

and do a new spoiler for each week keep the weekly spoilers in another spoiler.

add the names in as you see them. and match them to the clan list and recent posts to the inactive thread to see who is inactive
Last edited by Fates; May 29, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hi.

I agree with Master, it's better to have an organized method to keep everything controlled. Those kind of checks can easily become a mess.
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I am here .-. the smartest thing would be for the check in to start on a Monday the beginning of the week and ends on sunday to make it easier to remember to check in. for example: this week of:

week of 5/25/15

and do a new spoiler for each week keep the weekly spoilers in another spoiler.

add the names in as you see them. and match them to the clan list and recent posts to the inactive thread to see who is inactive

yeah, what i could do is keep this one until next friday, then wait till monday to go to sunday. i like the idea of keeping the active members in a spoiler with that warning at the bottom, but i think soemone like zeus needs to decide how long it is until people get kicked/demoted.
Originally Posted by verticall View Post
hi,

wait, you want me to put you down as foxire or verticall?
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
wait, you want me to put you down as foxire or verticall?

both
I'm hella' jacked.