Ranking
Yes, i would kick too, but we must specify who: a lot of us didn't post here and we would remain 9 members. I admit that restarting everything with just 9 active people would be pretty exciting (at least for me) and would be something we have never tried before and could work.

But this could sound too radical for some of you, so my opinion is to kick those who haven't posted here in a while (with the help of "last activity" too)and move to inactive the others. If they continue not to post in future checks we will consider the option to kick them too.

Also, we have to keep in mind that if we kick so many members we have to have a strong recruitment, it's necessary to work on that too (ehm, new clan page, ehm).
I agree with all except oOmegles, rcnerf, and maybe EPICNESS. The first 2 I know are active, Epic, i'm not sure about him, so I'll check up on it. Satan, sad to say, is done with this game.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Yes, i would kick too, but we must specify who: a lot of us didn't post here and we would remain 9 members. I admit that restarting everything with just 9 active people would be pretty exciting (at least for me) and would be something we have never tried before and could work.

But this could sound too radical for some of you, so my opinion is to kick those who haven't posted here in a while (with the help of "last activity" too)and move to inactive the others. If they continue not to post in future checks we will consider the option to kick them too.

Also, we have to keep in mind that if we kick so many members we have to have a strong recruitment, it's necessary to work on that too (ehm, new clan page, ehm).

maybe that just might be what we needed, maybe instead of trying to play catchup we just hit that big old red reset button (figuratively of course) bring in a whole new set of regular members and start fresh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

i would totally restart from 9 members! no point in keeping those who are inactive if we can get people who are loyal. hell we could even advertise our selves on the forums. either way you guys decide whats best, im basically still a grunt xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
i would totally restart from 9 members! no point in keeping those who are inactive if we can get people who are loyal. hell we could even advertise our selves on the forums. either way you guys decide whats best, im basically still a grunt xD

I think having 9 members that are active is great.
Pressing that rusty unused reset button could actually revive [Origin] again.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker

On paper you may be a grunt but you've definitely shown alot of maturity and administrative ability here

Yeah I think starting from a few members would be a good idea
-----
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
I agree with all except oOmegles, rcnerf, and maybe EPICNESS. The first 2 I know are active, Epic, i'm not sure about him, so I'll check up on it. Satan, sad to say, is done with this game.

Kicking rcnerf as he makes our video doesn't sound like a good idea. And omegles too, I've seen him around. But yeah, epicness I haven't seen at all
Last edited by iIluminati; Jun 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
This month we are due for another one of these checks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I think we r quite active don't u think?? . Sorry but I don't know if I'm allowed to post here
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
This month we are due for another one of these checks.

sure. ill do it next monday
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by Kiaro View Post
I think we r quite active don't u think?? . Sorry but I don't know if I'm allowed to post here

Yes, we are, but it's better to check periodically to control the situation.
-----
sure. ill do it next monday

Fine.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 15, 2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump