Ranking
Original Post
[Origin] Recruitment Center (Read the First Post)

Welcome to Origin’s Recruitment Thread,
READ ALL BELOW

What are you required to do?

- Write a freeform application, better if it's well organized in paragraphs. It should be something enjoyable to read.
- If you want to meet our members before or while applying, you are free to post here: The Talk thread.
- Be sure tu read clan's rules to understand better how things work here: Rules & Guidelines
- Do you want to see what our main threads are about? Check this: Threads List

What should you write?

- Don’t write useless information, like belt or rank ingame, we can all see it.
- Tell us about yourself, who are you? what do you like to do?
- How is your experience in Toribash? Which mods do you like to play? It helps us to understand a bit of your skills and how you and your preferred mods can help the clan.
- How have you found this clan and why do you want to join Origin?
- What are your skills? It’s important to know how you could contribute to clan's improvement, so if you have some art, videomaking, skills, etc. the possibilities of joining might increase.
- If you can it's advisable to post some singleplayer/multiplayer replays to give us immediately an idea about your ingame skills.
- To prove you have read the first post at the bottom of your application put "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
- Don’t write anything like “I’m funny but I can be serious/mature when I need to”. If you are mature/funny we will notice it by reading your app.

What happens to your application?

After you have posted your application we will read it and vote. Votes are based on your activity, personality and skills. Be patient and don’t spam asking for votes, you are allowed to ask about your application if in 3 days you haven’t received any answer. If the final votes result is still neutral or we need to know your skills, you will be tested.
For the test, decide a day with one of the members from highest ranks. The test consists in six or more matches that you play in ABD and another mod choosen by the recruiter or by yourself, depends on the recruitment.
This thread is only for recruitment, so don’t write posts here if they aren’t related to your application. For any other question use the Talk Thread linked above or PM one of the members.

Examples of good applications:

Those are good applications, fluent to read and rich of information. Don't copy, we will notice and you'll get rejected.

illuminati's app

savlon's app

Meeeehhhh's app

oOMEGLES's app

Last edited by WeppetKo; Jul 9, 2015 at 10:24 AM. Reason: i should reject you fate... c:
Hi members of [Origin]!
Why I want to join

My old clan, (Phoenix), died and I have been looking for a clan ever since. I have seen members of [Origin] ingame and on the forums, and they seem like pretty nice and skilled people. But I had never thought of joining until now. As I said before, This clan seems to be filled with nice and skilled people, which is what I am looking for in a clan.

(also a friend told me to join this clan lol)

My toribash experience

I have been playing toribash since 2013. Even though I have a fairly low belt, I am still fairly experienced in toribash. When I first started to when I was about a brown belt, all I played was Judo. But now my favorite mod is probably ABD (even though I'm not that good at it xD). I enjoy playing the game a lot, but I enjoy the forums even more. I check the forums at least once a day, though I might not always post. You may say, "How can you be super active on the forums and have such a low post count! Only 400?!?!" I have a fairly low post count because clan thread posting doesn't count anymore. Also, on my profile it might say like .2 posts a day and that's because I took a break from the game for like 9 months, and clan thread posting doesn't count.

What I can contribute to the clan

I am on the forums everyday, so I can talk to you guys and be friendly all the time. Also, I guess I could help in wars, but in mods like mushu, I'll probably just rush kick and panic xD.

Me

Irl, my name is Eli. I live in California, United States. I have a Skype but I would prefer not to share it because I mostly just use it for my irl friends. My steam is [red]EliMcFly and the picture is mr bean xD. I have an Xbox 360 and that account is mr_elirules. Some of my hobbies are skating, playing lacross, surfing, and of course playing video games. In general, I consider myself a pretty nice person. I mostly don't rage. I have only raged once it toribash when I was about to wins 100k tourney against pure but he decapped me .

Other

I like naruto and I also like this show where purple monkey run wild in the red jungle.

P.S. Don't get mad for grammar mistakes because this is my third time doing this, this time on my phone because my computer kept popping up with ads and deleting the whole app. I will add replayed on my computer. Again, thanks for reading <3
Attached Files
#McFly One Hit Wonder.rpl (71.0 KB, 19 views)
#McFly Evolution.rpl (106.3 KB, 14 views)
F YEAH.rpl (201.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by EliMcFly; Jun 21, 2015 at 10:58 PM.
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
Hi members of [Origin]!
Why I want to join

My old clan, (Phoenix), died and I have been looking for a clan ever since. I have seen members of [Origin] ingame and on the forums, and they seem like pretty nice and skilled people. But I had never thought of joining until now. As I said before, This clan seems to be filled with nice and skilled people, which is what I am looking for in a clan.

(also a friend told me to join this clan lol)

My toribash experience

I have been playing toribash since 2013. Even though I have a fairly low belt, I am still fairly experienced in toribash. When I first started to when I was about a brown belt, all I played was Judo. But now my favorite mod is probably ABD (even though I'm not that good at it xD). I enjoy playing the game a lot, but I enjoy the forums even more. I check the forums at least once a day, though I might not always post. You may say, "How can you be super active on the forums and have such a low post count! Only 400?!?!" I have a fairly low post count because clan thread posting doesn't count anymore. Also, on my profile it might say like .2 posts a day and that's because I took a break from the game for like 9 months, and clan thread posting doesn't count.

What I can contribute to the clan

I am on the forums everyday, so I can talk to you guys and be friendly all the time. Also, I guess I could help in wars, but in mods like mushu, I'll probably just rush kick and panic xD.

Me

Irl, my name is Eli. I live in California, United States. I have a Skype but I would prefer not to share it because I mostly just use it for my irl friends. My steam is [red]EliMcFly and the picture is mr bean xD. I have an Xbox 360 and that account is mr_elirules. Some of my hobbies are skating, playing lacross, surfing, and of course playing video games. In general, I consider myself a pretty nice person. I mostly don't rage. I have only raged once it toribash when I was about to wins 100k tourney against pure but he decapped me .

Other

I like naruto and I also like this show where purple monkey run wild in the red jungle.

P.S. Don't get mad for grammar mistakes because this is my third time doing this, this time on my phone because my computer kept popping up with ads and deleting the whole app. I will add replayed on my computer. Again, thanks for reading <3

purple monkey run wild in the red jungle.

aw, so close! too bad you put jungle not forest! auto-reject.

im obviously joking, you seem nice and made a lengthy app, with a lot of info about you. i say yes
Commencing Project Origin 2.0

app

Nice app Eli. You read the first post and it's detailed enough, it has a good format even if not much fluent. What worries me it's your activity,since March 2015 you played only 41 games and as you said there isn't a real method to keep track of your forum activity on clan boards. I'd like to know which your plans are about this.

Also if you are accepted you need to play more ABD and improve at it because it's our main mod (don't worry too much about Mushu and similars).

With this said, i'll wait your answer before voting.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Nice app Eli. You read the first post and it's detailed enough, it has a good format even if not much fluent. What worries me it's your activity,since March 2015 you played only 41 games and as you said there isn't a real method to keep track of your forum activity on clan boards. I'd like to know which your plans are about this.

Also if you are accepted you need to play more ABD and improve at it because it's our main mod (don't worry too much about Mushu and similars).

With this said, i'll wait your answer before voting.

Yeah, during March - beginning of June we were wrapping up the school year and I had a couple projects. Now that it is summer, I will be playing a lot more. Also then I still checked the forum every day, just not ingame. I could check the forums on the bus and stuff, but not play ingame there. I'm working on getting better at abd. I am playing rn on the public server. Also, in the app I forgot to say forceop is my friend from Phoenix, and I think he would recommend me lol
Yeah, during March - beginning of June we were wrapping up the school year and I had a couple projects. Now that it is summer, I will be playing a lot more. Also then I still checked the forum every day, just not ingame. I could check the forums on the bus and stuff, but not play ingame there. I'm working on getting better at abd. I am playing rn on the public server. Also, in the app I forgot to say forceop is my friend from Phoenix, and I think he would recommend me lol

Alright, during the trial period we'll keep an eye on your activity then.

You have 3 yes, invite sent. Welcome.
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
Why I want to join: I would like to join mostly because i know this clan has skill, as i was once in it, and i have already spoken to Zeus VIA private messages, but as some stalkers might notice, i have recently come back to toribash, and im looking for a clan to help me get back into the groove of things.

My Toribash experience: Most of my experiences have been on multiplayer, but i am a veteran when it comes to sticky situations in clan wars, ETC....

What i can do to help the clan: well, i can REK scrubs in clan wars, help with better servers, and i can do your math homework :3

Me: well, my IRL name is Trevor, but as i said in my old app, you can call me Apex, or Trevor, it doesn't bother me a bit.

BTW did you know that purple monkey run wild in the red forest?

no. not enough info and whats there isnt the best.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
Why I want to join: I would like to join mostly because i know this clan has skill, as i was once in it, and i have already spoken to Zeus VIA private messages, but as some stalkers might notice, i have recently come back to toribash, and im looking for a clan to help me get back into the groove of things.

My Toribash experience: Most of my experiences have been on multiplayer, but i am a veteran when it comes to sticky situations in clan wars, ETC....

What i can do to help the clan: well, i can REK scrubs in clan wars, help with better servers, and i can do your math homework :3

Me: well, my IRL name is Trevor, but as i said in my old app, you can call me Apex, or Trevor, it doesn't bother me a bit.

BTW did you know that purple monkey run wild in the red forest?

This app misses a lot of things, it hasn't many info even if you read the first post. Also i don't remember you being one of our members, this means that you weren't really active here and i would like to avoid it. No from me.