Ranking
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
Why I want to join: I would like to join mostly because i know this clan has skill, as i was once in it, and i have already spoken to Zeus VIA private messages, but as some stalkers might notice, i have recently come back to toribash, and im looking for a clan to help me get back into the groove of things.

My Toribash experience: Most of my experiences have been on multiplayer, but i am a veteran when it comes to sticky situations in clan wars, ETC....

What i can do to help the clan: well, i can REK scrubs in clan wars, help with better servers, and i can do your math homework :3

Me: well, my IRL name is Trevor, but as i said in my old app, you can call me Apex, or Trevor, it doesn't bother me a bit.

BTW did you know that purple monkey run wild in the red forest?

I would love to have you back... I really would but you need to be a lot more convincing this time around so I don't end up wasting a membership again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Yeah, it's okay, and thanks masterfate :3 i knew you'd remember me, but, i just ran into some people from another clan ( The Bomb Squad) and i tried out, and well.. now they want me to app for them soo uhh, thanks for everything guys!! wish you all the best!!

~Trevor/Apex
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
Yeah, it's okay, and thanks masterfate :3 i knew you'd remember me, but, i just ran into some people from another clan ( The Bomb Squad) and i tried out, and well.. now they want me to app for them soo uhh, thanks for everything guys!! wish you all the best!!

~Trevor/Apex

wish you luck on your journey friend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
application
hello friends and soon to family of Origin my name is mike jones, you can call me big mike, mike jones or micheal, i started playing toribash back in January. I got lucky when i first started and got picked up and thrown the ABD arena by a player that i cannot currently recall the name of cause i lost contact with him. I was recommend by embry0nic to join this clan because he saw me playing in an abd lobby and he said "he saw potential in me."

I am 18 years of age and a live out in the country of virginia. for my job i travel across the east coast selling car parts for old Camaro cars. I played basketball through my young days and into highschool and I'm a proud fan of the virginia cavalier basketball team. i may be a little inactive due to my job but when i get the chance i will be on toribash all i can to help out the clan in wars and anything else needed to contribute to the clans success

abd has always been my favorite mod since i started out. Along the way i met some friends and joined the clan light. I really made my name in light, warring non stop and even earning 100 points for the clan in a single day. after a while i was promoted to co-leader of the clan and stayed in light for a good amount of time. i went inactive after a while so i decided to leave light cause i could no longer keep active enough to preform the actions necessary for a clan co-leader. other than a hyper carry in wars and a sub par sparrer i can not provide much outside of aikido mods at this moment. I want to join Origin because i wanna help with the revival of the clan and you guys and girls if you have any, seem nice and mature. thank you for your time and have a bless day

-barcodekila

my replays can be found below
if you need more tell me i can post some more
also my skype is crusher6000 <very old skype name

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
Attached Files
for origin.rpl (65.7 KB, 7 views)
for origin 2.rpl (52.3 KB, 5 views)
for origin 23.rpl (57.8 KB, 4 views)
for origin 24.rpl (84.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by barcodekila; Jun 24, 2015 at 01:02 AM. Reason: i got some more replays now
Originally Posted by barcodekila View Post
hello friends and soon to family of Origin my name is mike jones, you can call me big mike, mike jones or micheal, i started playing toribash back in January. I got lucky when i first started and got picked up and thrown the ABD arena by a player that i cannot currently recall the name of cause i lost contact with him. I was recommend by embry0nic to join this clan because he saw me playing in an abd lobby and he said "he saw potential in me."

I am 18 years of age and a live out in the country of virginia. for my job i travel across the east coast selling car parts for old Camaro cars. I played basketball through my young days and into highschool and I'm a proud fan of the virginia cavalier basketball team. i may be a little inactive due to my job but when i get the chance i will be on toribash all i can to help out the clan in wars and anything else needed to contribute to the clans success

abd has always been my favorite mod since i started out. Along the way i met some friends and joined the clan light. I really made my name in light, warring non stop and even earning 100 points for the clan in a single day. after a while i was promoted to co-leader of the clan and stayed in light for a good amount of time. i went inactive after a while so i decided to leave light cause i could no longer keep active enough to preform the actions necessary for a clan co-leader. other than a hyper carry in wars and a sub par sparrer i can not provide much outside of aikido mods at this moment. I want to join Origin because i wanna help with the revival of the clan and you guys and girls if you have any, seem nice and mature. thank you for your time and have a bless day

-barcodekila

my replays can be found below
if you need more tell me i can post some more
also my skype is crusher6000 <very old skype name

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "

neutral. your app is ok and has good stuff in it, but its the activity that concerns me, especially how you left a clan as co-leader. ill let the others decided
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
I honestly like it, he gave all the information required. Sure the activity may a small problem, but he seems more active these days. I give my yes, since I sent him here, I hope he's gonna live up to his said skills.
is kyure alive?
I quite like the app but as the others have said, the activity might be a problem but I'm sure it'll be fine. You have put some effort into it even though you have forgotten some capitalisations but that's also fine I guess.

I vote yes. Don't know if I'm actually allowed to vote since I am a trial member at the moment but still.
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
I quite like the app but as the others have said, the activity might be a problem but I'm sure it'll be fine. You have put some effort into it even though you have forgotten some capitalisations but that's also fine I guess.

I vote yes. Don't know if I'm actually allowed to vote since I am a trial member at the moment but still.

Trial?
Yeah stay away from here.

to barcodekilla :
Neutral. It's plentiful but I just don't have an opinion
self proclaimed lurker and stalker