Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] Need Your Replays for a new Clan Intro/Preview!
Ello! basiclly... im new in this Clan and im totally not looking to leave in the Near Future. I would like to make a new Clan Intro/Preview for Origin! And for that i need Replays.. Replays of YOU!

What i want is Atleast 1 Replay with a cool pose of you (Mention at which Frame the pause is) and (optionally) More Replays just for some content, that could be a cool fight/ a cool Parkour Replay really anything that looks cool! And Here's how it will look like:

I will as i said gather Replays of y'all and Edit them all together with Effects synced to Music.
To Start the Video off i will take the Replay you guys will hopefully send me with the Pose. The Replay will run to the Frame with the Pose and make a Freeze Frame with your name in it. After i did all ,,Pose Replays" we get some Content like all the Fights and Parkours you will (hopefully) send me.

Deadline: approximately in a week at that point i will start working on it. I will take Replays that come after a Week but at a Specific Point (when im finished with all Pose Replays) I wont take anymore Pose Replays!

I am really hoping we get some Replays together of you! I promise you won't be disappointed of the Result

and now.... SEND ME THOSE REPLAYS!

WIPS:

Now the Video begins with an 3D animated Intro in order to do that i first need to make all Toris of all Clan Members here I now have the First 3 Done:

First WIP

If your Tori is wrong or you changed something please tell me what is wrong / you changed
Last edited by Fluxorious; Feb 16, 2016 at 07:35 PM.
Everyone please make your replays..

@Flux you know the Orcus Gameplays right? Well I helped make their logo and banner. while you've done the intro
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Nice man, ill probably start making some replays today!
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Ah ^^ That was you gj , how many people do you think we're going to get in a little over a month?
-----
Good good! The first (or second one i assume youre on it too xxgangstaxx
Last edited by Fluxorious; Feb 8, 2016 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well again I can't make any replays because i can't get toribash on my job's computer. i'm not allowed to get Linux on this ChromeOS
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I will btw begin as soon as the First Replay is in ;)
@xxGangstaxx is there no way you could send in replays? because you said your Job's Pc
-----
alright i got my Pose Replay and i will probably already start tommorow, i guess i can post the Finished Product just with my Part in here to give you guys an Image how yours will look
Attached Files
Origin Pose.rpl (60.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Fluxorious; Feb 8, 2016 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
I will btw begin as soon as the First Replay is in ;)
@xxGangstaxx is there no way you could send in replays? because you said your Job's Pc
-----
alright i got my Pose Replay and i will probably already start tommorow, i guess i can post the Finished Product just with my Part in here to give you guys an Image how yours will look

yea because i had my old laptop but it was damaged with like 40+ replays of poses. and i won't be looking forward to getting another one soon
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Thats Bad But you WILL be in the video ! What a shame if one of the leaders wouldnt be in there .... i will take another replay and record it with your tori (dl&lp) im just asking myself who everyone has to be in the video and who will make those replays for the ones that cant record it themselves... in generell i hope people will come and send in their replays :S
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Thats Bad But you WILL be in the video ! What a shame if one of the leaders wouldnt be in there .... i will take another replay and record it with your tori (dl&lp) im just asking myself who everyone has to be in the video and who will make those replays for the ones that cant record it themselves... in generell i hope people will come and send in their replays :S

I probably will send you some replays tomorrow.
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Great! I assume Youre good ingame, i will give the thread 1 or 2 weeks if we cant get replays of important Members could you consider Making them? I will pm a few Members as i think noone really reads the clan discussion. _. Its just US 3 talking here