Yay
14 Votes / 87.50%
Nay
2 Votes / 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Origin] The Wake Up Event!

Hello Origin Family, as a slightly "small" project for the clan, and show other clans that [Origin] is still alive and well. Ive been doing a good amount of planning with some Event Squad members and Moderators, and they seem on board to allow us to host a Large forum and In-game Event. Now I have a couple options here below, and if you have any suggestions you can leave them in a response below. Also before the options, I will leave a check list of whats needed in order to host the Event and I will update it every time we achieve whats needed. Basically this event will be 2 In game Tourneys, and 1 Forum Competition .
=============================================

Checklist:
Title of the Event {x}
Officials For Each In-game Match (Must be in Origin) {X} Need 0 more Officials
Officials For The Forum Event (Must be In Origin) {} Need 2 more Officials
TC Prize 1st 2nd and 3rd {}
3d Items Or Texture Prize 1st and 2nd {}
A Banner {x}
A Blank Tourney Bracket {X}
*More things may be added to this checklist as we advance*

=============================================

Event Option 1:
Ingame:

Competition 1

Event Option 2:

Ingame:

Competition 2

Event Option 3:

Forums:

The Art Competition

*ALL EVENTS AND TOURNEYS WILL BE RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME TO SAVE TIME.. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ASK ME IN PMS OR IN THE REPLAY SECTION BELOW*
~Donations are accepted to this event~
Last edited by Darkonix; Apr 9, 2016 at 02:07 AM.
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
I'll be a Offical for both the ingame events. We need a couple more people as well
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Alright so we got one official.. we need about 2 more.. If you allied with the clan u will be accepted as an official as well
Finally! A competition, and it sounds like fun. I'll gladly participate, if what i can try to get some tc or items for the prizes. But i want to say something. The first option sounds good but the prize has to be minimum 60k TC (don't forget 2-nd and 3-rd places). And well, we were kinda dead and just now standing up again, i say we should wait a little, get some tc and then do that "option 1" (unless you have a magical sack full of money). Option 2 is more affordable and better for now. If it goes smooth, it will not only help up recruit members but earn some dolla in our bank too. As you said we should get want-able prizes, but not too expensive. If were asking for entry fee, we should get some profit. Same rule applies to the first option.

So far this is great. The great Origin clan is coming back to life. We need to gather up and do some wars too. We havent done wars since summer or autumn i think. Wars and these kind of stuff is the only way to survive. For now.
-----
If it's possible, i would want to help you and gangsta too (by that i mean being a official).
Last edited by D3ive; Mar 27, 2016 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
ya thats great i'd appreciate it
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Ok thats fine.. and your right D3ive.. I have 200k I'm willing to drop into this.. so now the question arises again.. what are the prizes for first second and third in the second option.. the first one will have to wait..And also what about the forum one? and so far we have 3 officials for the in game tourneys there is one more spot left for the officials of the in game tourney but there are still 2 open for the art competition
Last edited by Darkonix; Mar 27, 2016 at 07:36 PM.
the forum one is based on art, i dont mind being into this one
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
lol seems like it'd only be us because no one else in origin is responding xD.. we will wait a bit longer