Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we enter the 2016 clan league?
NO WAY DUDE WE'RE GONNA LOSE CUZ WE SUCK
2 Votes / 12.50%
YES WE HAVE SUCH A GOOD CHANCE WE'RE GONNA WIN OMGGGG
12 Votes / 75.00%
I don't really know what "Clan League" is so i'm clicking this.
2 Votes / 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rayegg View Post
ayeyyeyeyeye im hype i feel important

Great job, ye frog. Thanks now it's easier to train.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
i say anyone that pays attention to this i say we have a vote or mini tourney for the best ABD players

for the JUDO players WE NEED YOU *points* no joke judo players could be the most important part 2 of the core mods are judo like and the last bonus 1 could be judo like if you are a judo player get your ass in here you are probably the most important role in the tourny sense 3 of the 5 mosts could be judo like so that means
Hecate/PrincePimp ive already talked to you heard you were the best from people also sense i know 0901 plays judo if you see him online show him this thread and link it to him

and Lenshu players bonus round might not be judo cause theres not that many judo bonus mods... CANT SAY THE SAME SHIT FOR LENSHU more than half of the bonus mods are lenshu wtf so high chance or the mods being 2 JUDO 2 LENSHU 1 AIKIDO but thats not for sure just most likely if we have no lenshu players the closest thing is sparers
so PRIMAL get that ass here and join LUCIE if you play again join the lenshu team

at the end we should make 1 last post on the teams and whos on those teams for now il be in tourny servers to get tc for the tournment

Disclaimer: i'm not racist if i didn't put you this is just what i know and for abd wtf this is an abd clan if i say someone ill get jumped
Last edited by Rayegg; Jun 12, 2016 at 05:27 PM. Reason: cuz
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
I'm really good at these
aikido.tbm
greykido.tbm
rb_greykido.tbm
rk-mma.tbm
abd
lenshu2ng
im good at these
taekkyon.tbm
judofrac
erthtkv2

The rest of them i would just have to wing it
hey can i enter im terrible at everything execpt ABD
-----
oh and i kick ass in greykido, didn't see that one
Last edited by wowzaa3; Jun 17, 2016 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bro we already registered.. sorry
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
i kinda wanna join but i dont know how well i would perform under pressure so i wont xD and i just joined so idk how large the trust on me is
proud member of [Origin]
what else do i say?
i already registered a few days ago so no one else could join
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin