Toribash
The internet is the hub for love and hate.
We get all the love and happiness we could ever imagine.
But the hate we get can break us down at times
As long as we keep pushing ourselves to better this family and the community, the hate will die out.

D3ive what you said is truly magical, I myself can personally say, you are a great person in my eyes.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Well yea, we would be very thankful for the appreciation thing, but last time i talked to you Zeus you had some problems i'll not mention here. Zeus, my bud, just don't strech yourself with this, keep this going as long as your finances let you.
-----
This trully beautiful. People that don't know each other in person, spread these vibes. Not everyone would spend money on strangers.
All these things: war, terrorism, bullying, hate, shootings... And still. There's always a small spark of kindness, happyness and sharing. Quite stupid thinking that random guys sitting on their chairs looking at their computer screen, playing games, sharing their thoughts and jokes on internet could create this kind of a community.

~There's still hope. There will always be.

i am financely okay. I fixed my issues, theres nothing wrong with me lol. Im fine, trust me.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
i am financely okay. I fixed my issues, theres nothing wrong with me lol. Im fine, trust me.

You just killed that sad moment where i was the hero :^)

Glad everything is okay, but everything i told you still remains.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Hey there origin fanily, so ive been thanking lately.** I've said to my self"zeus your taking care of the inactive, but what about the loyal hard working members that still hear doing what there suppose to do? " so i started thanking to myself i need to do some thing for my loyal hard working members. Thats what im going to do! Probably starting this week, ill be giving away a steam card every week to two weeks. It will be a 10 to 20 doller card.

How you can win them , well thats easy. Just do your jobs, be active the forums, recruit, and show your loyalty. You guys have been amazing, and i wanted to thank you guys for being loyal to origin. By bring loyal to origin, your being loyal to me. I really your loyal appreciate
appreciate!
~zeus

Look... A great leader ^^
But don't get yourself into trouble or something Zeus :x
Zeus is fine, Xd. Stop worrying about me.this is for you guys.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
he spoils us when he wants too
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I still don't understand why we have such great people on the internet, yet on the outside we are killing each other over things we don't understand.