Toribash
My parents divorced when I was 4, and I barely even remember it. It seems kind of more normal to have divorced parents and 2 houses, than non-divorced, to me. I think it'll feel really weird to me if I ever get married and have kids. My dad had custody and I went to my mom's house at least every weekend usually. They were also still good friends with eachother all throughout.

With such an amicable divorce, and a decent life after where I still saw both of them, it never affected me. I also kind of see divorces as a no big deal thing. I wouldn't really understand that much if a friend was upset about their parents divorcing. Maybe if the friend is like 40 and his parents have been married for 50 years and they're breaking a streak.

Just look on the bright side, if you ever accidentally walk in on a parent fucking, at least you won't see both of them fucking each other! Maybe your dad can go for the hot young ones if he's successful, and you'll get glimpses of that.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop