Toribash
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
Yea I would prefer it if all applications are moved to the application thread. it makes it much easier for other to judge them and it keeps the clan thread from getting clammed up and riddled with spam posts.

Your welcome Lol jk, I'm still not back in-game yet Hanz hasn't been online.
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Your welcome Lol jk, I'm still not back in-game yet Hanz hasn't been online.

Lol, u have 8888 QI
Originally Posted by tklaxbro View Post
Thanks for having me in the clan everyone!

Welcome Sir!
Looking forward to playing with u

Watch the amount of words you use in your posts. 7 is the minimum and I don't want to be a hardass about it xD.

Welcome to the clan Tk, hope you enjoy your stay.

I wanna see you in-game soon HaHa, I don't think I've played against you yet. >.>
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
Watch the amount of words you use in your posts. 7 is the minimum and I don't want to be a hardass about it xD.

Welcome to the clan Tk, hope you enjoy your stay.

I wanna see you in-game soon HaHa, I don't think I've played against you yet. >.>

No you haven't, I'm just waiting on Hanz to help me fix the problem.

Well I am pretty sure this isn't the best thing on my first day as a member of Jolt, but I am going to be out of town so I can not be on until roughly 9-10 and can not be up that ate as I will be extremely tired.
Well I am pretty sure this isn't the best thing on my first day as a member of Jolt, but I am going to be out of town so I can not be on until roughly 9-10 and can not be up that ate as I will be extremely tired.

As long as you post everyday you should be fine.

Thanks for having me in the clan everyone!

Welcome to the clan tk Hope I can play you today ^^