Toribash
Original Post
The Perfect Aikido Match
Flawless score, quick win and a decap. Can't get any better than this ^^
Attached Files
mp aikido vs unk decap 1.rpl (38.4 KB, 45 views)
Shit, Zal. That was a great decap. You just ripped that head off like it was wet paper. Good job. 9/10
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
it can get bettr and faster.

unlike you i dont let his arm go to the left

i didnt got was a dcap but the speed makes for it.
Attached Files
pock.rpl (24.5 KB, 15 views)
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Usamark: Thanks

Akuma: It's not better at all and the whole point of the replay is the perfect aikido match ( decap + no damage taken + fast win). But let's just go your way ( also that one was called a dodge)

Watch this replay and tell me if you honestly think you can do better than me ;p
Attached Files
mp akido vs Uric 1.rpl (35.7 KB, 18 views)
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post

Watch this replay and tell me if you honestly think you can do better than me ;p

Woah, beastly, remembers me how Aj decaped me and then started to do a madman with me... in aikido
8/10
"no sir i did not scam that player"
Grabby decaps are always so so, unless it involves juggling my grab ungrab grab ungrab etc
Its nice, but its pretty much due to the other guy sucking inordinate amounts of cock :L
nice job anyway lmo
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i think perfect is not about you decap and win.

better if you make a nice save and win by it.
All these are great, Zal. That's one reason why I never get bored of your replays. Keep it up, bro.
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!

Originally Posted by marci6 View Post
i think perfect is not about you decap and win.

better if you make a nice save and win by it.

The perfect is about taking 0 damage ( perfect defense), getting a decap and a fast win ( perfect offense).

Winning by a save is more fun and looks better, but it's not perfect because your temporary lack of defense is what caused you to go for a save if you understand what I mean :]