Toribash
I just realised it was a mistype.
178K w/o box items, hot pink set, pictures, azu grads, and the items I don't have enough qi for.

I offered on every thing else
im not selling the cards, if its most of the things in my misc without the cards for 178k i think 180k would b fine
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
im not selling the cards, if its most of the things in my misc without the cards for 178k i think 180k would b fine

I don't know what you are talking about.. I offered on the items other than the items I mentioned above and the sets in your deactive.. I don't know since when 512x textures and flame became misc.
Whatever. i'll do 180K if you include azu grads.
hold up fam what are you offering on just post them and you said you didnt have enough qi for azu grads
hold up fam what are you offering on just post them and you said you didnt have enough qi for azu grads

I do have enough for azu. I don't have enough to demon, elf or void. In fact I already included azu torso. I was cuting out the grads because they were overpriced. But I figured I am being too generous XD
im so confused xd, okay let me get this straight, icon 512 texts azu shits, aqua shits the flame right? If thats the case then u r wild ill look for 200k
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post

You've sent 2200 TC to Ihab7.

im so confused xd, okay let me get this straight, icon 512 texts azu shits, aqua shits the flame right? If thats the case then u r wild ill look for 200k

you are right.. but why that much though? because of the azu shits? If so, you can ditch those and I'll buy for 170K for
Aqua
512x stuff
flame
Icon
titan
tyrian
and lottery.