Ranking
Original Post
STRIKING Reborn

Welcome to
Striking Reborn.

This organisation aims to gather the main striking mods under one banner and promote them through tournaments and individual leagues.

The org will provide a bunch of new mods strongly inspired by lenshu3ng, rk-mma and wushu, but modified to suit higher standards and offer a deeper gameplay thanks to a more consistent point distribution system specifically adapted for striking mods ; instead of the classic point system exported from grappling mods. The styles and gameplay of classic striking mods have built themselves on a biased cornerstone, we're aiming to rectify that.

The org will also assume a school aspect and try to help new strikers by offering them tips and support from more experienced players in order to help them progress toward their own goals.

This is, for now, an open org. No need for applications. Applications will be needed when we're ready to provide well-thought competitive leagues, until then we'll have our competitive fun and e-peen contests with regular KO tourneys and ladder tournaments.

The org will firstly work as a participative enligthened dictatorship conducted by a divine figure answering by the name of deprav. Suggestions, critics and ideas will be heard, discussed and applied if it feels like it suits the purpose of the org. And if the org ever becomes official, and autonomous enough to function properly on its own, it will be up to its members to perpetuate & manage it.

So...

Do you think a solid punch to the face or a brutal kick to the crotch feels more satisfying than a lame shovel, a boring tripod or an ez instagib dm ?
Do you like to strike, dodge, aim, hit and block, using mods that actually reward you for doing that right ?
Then keep your eyes pealed and your fingers ready, because this is just the beginning. We're marching to war and we're not going to stop until striking mods own the place like it should always have been...
...or maybe not. We might just have cool tournaments and leagues using cool striking mods, and that will be fun.

Strikers and stray kings, this org is for you, for us.

LATEST VERSION OF THE MODS

"casual" mods - new point distribution - 20 turns

Tournament mods - new point distribution + damage thresholds to score - 40 turns

Striking LG b4 [-9.82]
Striking MG b4 [-20]
Striking HG b4 [-30]

Mods explainations

MEMBERS

list

RULES

• General forum rules apply
  • Respect each other
  • In an effort to keep the thread clean and flame-free, if you have a suggestion/critic to venture, do it in a constructive fashion or through PM.
  • Try to avoid useless posts and off-topic.
  • Have fun playing striking mods

IRC Channel : #StrikingReborn

In partnership with :

Last edited by StrkngRbrn; Nov 19, 2015 at 10:50 PM.

Events, Results, Stats.

▲ THE GRAND OPENING TOURNAMENT ▲

STRIKING SUMMER LEAGUE

STRIKING Summer League
with a cool prize at the end (ends on 09.30.2015)

1ST Killer3366 (+8 STR points)
2ND deprav (+5 STR points)
William (+4 STR points)
Dealdir (+3 STR points)
Devil ; Silversun ; Dameningen ; Scorpio ; xXKaneXx ; MiszczToJa ; FistofLife ; ApatheticP ; Divine ;Ruins (+2 STR points)
Super; Killercyber ; Misclick ; Adam2332 ; vetz1 ; Nerobe ; garming ; AshleyKing ; emoteen12 (+1 STR points)

Past tourneys

Last edited by deprav; Oct 3, 2015 at 05:00 PM.
Hey. Start the posting guys. This is an awesome org. ;)

Add the chart for points deppy!^^

Any discussions for the mods are encouraged, we are not some elite organization..we want feedback from the best strikers out there to improve this further.
Your messed up world enthrills me
The posting will probably start with the opening tournament !

Also what do you mean the charts of points ? ^^ there are 2 links redirecting to each version's point system in the "Mod explanation" spoiler. If you mean the amount of points to reach to win a match it will be explained in the tournament thread ^^
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
The posting will probably start with the opening tournament !

Also what do you mean the charts of points ? ^^ there are 2 links redirecting to each version's point system in the "Mod explanation" spoiler. If you mean the amount of points to reach to win a match it will be explained in the tournament thread ^^

Oh sorry, didn't notice it!
Your messed up world enthrills me
Hello, I'm here. Feel free to use the TA board to your needs and if you need the use of a private board just message me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hey meow ! Thanks for the offer with the board and all but we already have the fl0w board or irc where we can discuss in private if it's needed ^^ altho' I don't think we will as I'd like that org to be rather transparent.

Thanks a lot for showing support and offering help tho', very much appreciated !
I agree with this org

It has received a thumbs up from Zer0

Because wushu is love