Ranking
So I used a hidden facebook link to press a home address, a full name, and a cellphone number out of a girl on omegle today, just to see if it was possible. I also then got her to go on cam for me, but stopped her before she did anything stupid.

Kids these days. Thinking I can find out where they live, and their facebook just from their facebook accounts, which I don't even possess. Oh luls were had. She's probably never going to go onto omegle ever again.

How were your nights?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
You're a terrible person.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Nope, just proved it were possible. I would be a terrible person if I made a minor strip, or if I did something with her address. But I didn't. I just proved that it is possible to do such things.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
In a nutshell why I don't go on cam with strangers, and/or upload stupid information on facebook about my personal life.
inq.
After two years, the clan DSC has been updated.

Rejoice.