Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
So I traded yesterday wth some sketchy people but got some nice stuff, got a Vulcan after hours of work and a gut knife Doppler phase 2

taking skins before skill to a whole new level lmao
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
look good while doing what
being shit?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
look good while doing what
being shit?

Gold nova, cough cough.
So, I am looking to buy this game for the soul purpose of becoming Global Elite.

How would I get started with my competitive career you might say(Though in the end it is really for nothing).
I like the color Green
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
So, I am looking to buy this game for the soul purpose of becoming Global Elite.

How would I get started with my competitive career you might say(Though in the end it is really for nothing).

depending on how much experience you have with competitive gaming it will take from 800-3000(for some people even more) hours to get to global. Keep that in mind.
It took me 700 hours to get global with around 4k hours in cod4 and 2k hours in css.

If you have played games like css, 1.6 or cod4 competitively you can get global in around 1k hours if you practice pretty much daily (granted you have experience with previous counter strikes). Keep in mind GE is 0.6% of the comp players.
If you have only played casually before and have no experience in counter strike it will take around 2-3k hours of practice and play to get global (some people cant even get LE in 2k hours so keep that in mind).

So if you want to get global, don't expect to get there any time soon. Now if you want to play the game, get better and and have fun, great! I recommend watching some basic tutorials first on positioning, peeking and shooting technique.
CS:GO's shooting mechanics are very different to almost any game so watch some tutorials on the subject and just start playing. You'll be so shit it hurts for the first few hundred hours but don't be discouraged. Getting good at the game is a long process.
-----
Also lol'd. Did my first MM game in like 4 months, already had lost my rank long ago. Won 1 and got supreme close to global. Thanks valve!
Last edited by cowmeat; Oct 2, 2016 at 03:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Cowmeat kinda said all the things. It took me 1900-2000 hours to get GE without any experience in any other FPS like COD, BF, other CS games or any other FPS game. I played FPS games with storylines like Bioshock and Metro (all of them) but these aren't competitive releated. I had no idea how to play the game first time when i started but after 3 years (started in october of 2013 and got GE in august this year, 2016) i finally achived the so called dream of this game. It took me a lot of practice, time and effort and also determination to reach it.

If you have a decent PC that can run CSGO at more than 100 fps, good peripherals and you actually invest time, effort and determination you will for sure get GE.
Took me 2 days to soloque back from unranked to global.
I don't think I met a single hacker in like 15-20 games, volvo what?

Yay and shit

Last edited by cowmeat; Oct 5, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
I've stopped trying in my games because my hands shake too much to aim properly but I still manage to not bottom-frag. It's sad how bad some people are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|