Toribash
Valterain literally translates to faggot according to half my steam friends.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Valterain literally translates to faggot according to half my steam friends.

What language do they say it is and Crow XD
Inspired from Benny Kimoto
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

An ancient name derived from a French city in Civilization Revolution when a city was built by the hands of Napoleon and to be named Butt Nugget, which he later decided he'd rather name it Butt Nugeten. The 'Butt' was later dropped from the city's name.
ナゲット
Okay to clarify that for others that don't know this Steelers are an American Football team that presides in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. You're very welcome :P
Welp since this thread is popular i guess ill say the real meaning to my name
Well as many know ive been banned umm..a few....about ummm.....ok ive been banned 12 times...aside that my first name was SpecterX i liked that name since i tought of it then changed to specter7 then specter8,nazhul,leleponz,solaxed,wrathandpain,wrat hispain,wrathisnpain (then this is the time where my names didnt make sense) zapposterg phantomvoid septic2015 dont absixbrien
And then finally sunther
Howd i come up with sunther?
Well in adventure time theres this penguin named gunther and i liked penguins apparantly the name gunther is taken
Then as i stared outside at the clouds my eyes started to hurt because of the sun then i said "oh yeeeeh sun gun sunther!" then walla sunther

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

XD you know what is actually funny, I've see some of those other accounts of your before :P