Toribash
Original Post
Vox got sleepy and decided he wanted requests for stuff.
Well, first off the reason i didn't post this in the market is I'm not selling anything, however if it really belongs there then I'll close this topic and open it in the market (or you can move it if your an admin <3)

Basically i have nothing to-do for a while, so if anyone here wants to suggest things for me 2 do (such as make them a foot texture or head or w/e) then feel free to ask me here.

I'm not doing chaos ATM because i don't have the flash file i used to make them anymore, however I'll do vector art, photoshopping, or even 3DS MAX work if you ask nicely :3

a few examples you could ask for: 3DS MAX render, 3D animation, 3D physics animations (useing havox 3 physics engine) Avatar, Texture or just random art stuffs.

well, have a good day I'll await a response.
what the HELL

Qeg is a weird female?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Wanna make me another head Vox?

Last edited by Slith; Feb 5, 2008 at 01:03 PM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
penis. i mean sure any preferrences, and please use the Edit when you add them :3 or just tell me over IRC...
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
he's just having a bit of an identity problem

and a slight inferiority complex
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Originally Posted by Chac View Post

can you make pedobear pop out of the side of this pic?

^that's fucking Qegola btw

Props to Vox for teh lulz but if you can create heads why can't you photoshop Pedobear into a pic?
Last edited by Hellrage; Feb 6, 2008 at 12:07 AM.
Can you make a texture set along the lines of this bicep?
Newbluck was/is doing it, but he's been saying it's almost done for about 2 months now.
Attached Thumbnails
r_biceps.jpg  
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

never made a texture for anything but the head but i'll give it a shot.
I raptly await the results.
Thxmuch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.