Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Transparent heads set
Okeley Dokely people: I noticed that transparent head textures in toribash are very popular nowadays. I made one for myself, and I love it. (Yes, I bought the Head texture.) There were too many people on TB going "omg how u make dat head plz tell me" And I thought It would be easier just to make people some transparent TB Heads. All of them are in a Zip. file that I have attached. All of them are noncompressed, 128x128 .TGA Images in RGB format.

This set includes:

Transparent-Swril.tga
Transparent-Red.tga
Transparent-NeonYellow.tga
Transparent-Line.tga
Transparent-Green.tga
Transparent-Gaia.tga
Transparent-Brown.tga
Transparent-Blue.tga
Transparent-Brown.tga

---------------------
ENJOY!
Attached Files
Toribash Transparent Heads.zip (69.5 KB, 232 views)
Very nice heads.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Interesting..... This what the "Swirl" looks like in gif format... So this is how it will look as a head.
Attached Images

how about a compleatly transparant one so when u put stuff on it it will look like its floating lol
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by DarkCow View Post
Interesting..... This what the "Swirl" looks like in gif format... So this is how it will look as a head.

Hmm, I honestly havent tried to test any of these. Is there a quick way to make heads without having to upload them?
You can just put the file named head.tga in your folder and it will appear on you in SP.. or you could get THP

http://forums.toribash.com/showpost....18&postcount=1

[T]
#hi

I don't know what to do about that shader problem, Hampa could do something I geuss.
I will make head textures for 250 Credits each. I will only do this to people who have bought the Head texture. 100% Money-Back Gareuntee if you dislike it.
No scam. PM me with image and/or color scheme.