Toribash
Yes bob, you are in 2 different places at the same time. You just have to tell me which head u like the most and i'll remove the other one.

@sahee: k, i'll send a mail to brain
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
seeing as noone has seen him or really knows what his textures are now, we should put Tlen on antartica (move superstar) and display tlenny as a black circle with a question mark.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Why dont we just hit /dl then /lp?
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 8, 2009 at 02:24 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Cause he doesn't play atm, so u can0t download anything.

Btw nike, the texture that kick posted should be the right one
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●

The one on the bottom right is definately the best one. All though, good try on the other one by Nikelaos
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
I dont think it is the right head. Cuz i got it from 2.7 and i remember seeing him in like 3.0 and 3.1 with the transperant head. But the one i gave you should do for now. untill we get ahold of him.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the transparent head was definately more recent, i still think we should just givehim a black circle with question mark in antartica but meh.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
My picture needs to be removed from this canvas. As of 3:56 today, Im officially removed from the RelaxAll roster.

I love each and every one of you, there is no hard feelings. I was proud to say you guys gave me the chance to be something great. Im sorry I let you all down in that aspect. So now I take my leave, but I acquired many friendships that I never want to end. Hax out Yo'
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
What a fucking drama queen ;p Come on dude. you were in like for a day or so :P...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"