Ranking
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
Actually it's not common thing
likecmondude

Just break off a piece and give it to him. He's easy to satisfy ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ay my doods. Lamby and Cowmeat played a match but didn't start the war so it didn't count, when we actually start it we can give you a free point or start over. Your choice.

Also we should start planning, what day would be best? over the weekend?

EDIT: Round one starts on the 16th so I don't think the fight counts
Last edited by Flames; Feb 14, 2017 at 11:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
it was a mistake we both made by not reading the rules seeming they say this, You must use the Clan War system to fight against your opponent in a best of 15 matches. All matches must only use mods from the mod list. You must use at least one mod from each category once per round.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
The clan war can last for days, there is no set time limit, you can just set it up and let people play their games. Also I dont care if we get the win it's up to the rest of obey.

EDIT: If you want to pretend it wasn't a win I can shit on you guys again ;===)
the more I get get shit on by Cowmeat the more I'll enjoy this. Do we want to do it all one big war? or just do fights whenever we can. I would personally like to do one big one, but if it's too hard to plan individual fights will be great aswell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I heard cow poo was a great fertilizer, but cow did win the fight we did so I don't mind what you do about it.
Last edited by Lamby; Feb 15, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.