ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TORIMALS!!!!
Came up with an idea after discussing our animals in the severs. Why dont we all pick an animal, tell why, and state what if any misc things about it, and any wepons. ie My Torimal is a tiger. i just love the ferocity in tigers(how vicoius they are, nothing else :P) and its misc is super speed and just super ability of ownage in like countering and coming back when hurt(if u can hurt it :P), and cool indestructable gold armour with spikes. Post your Torimal here, and no flaming or putting someone down for a supposedly "stupid" choice.
Re: TORIMALS!!!!
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by Ishi
uh.....? whats this all about?

Quote.

Anyway.. uh, A zombie.. because they are all limp, and my fighting style is limp, so yeah

[T]
#hi

a squirrel cuz their awesome. not to go off subject but at my bus stop their is a squirrel who throws acorns at me. i would train him to wreak [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]his squirrely wrath[/size][/size][/size] on people i dont like
My Torimal is... *generic drum roll*... A human! You have three guesses why.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Capybara.

Because they're, uh, and they can, and when they, they totally, ah, well. They're neat.

I'm intending to get hold of one and pretend it's a dog, and take to silly dog-shows and start arguing with perople and claim it's some awfully pure, oh so exquisite race.