Toribash
Re: TORIMALS!!!!
Lol. This is making good progress. I started it yesterday night, left it overnight to bake, and went to school. I came back to see that 2 pages of topic reply had been made suculently roasted! yay! And also remember to show what super powers if any. Also if they have any equiptment like my tigers armour.

Ducky lol. Good one
A kitten. A ninja kitten.

A NINJA KITTEN WITH A *beep* SNIPERRIFLE!!
Mine was a penguin even before this whole topic was started... because the eskimo of terror just logically has a penguin.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I know imsku. Please get the other guy to post here with the big *beep* dra...thing that ussually eats kni...guys that work for the kin...other guy
yes penguins ROCK!!!!!
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Yay! this has become a hot topic! lets make it a very hot topic please and tell people on the servers to post here. Thank you all for your wonderful feedback it makes me cry tears of joy...*Bwahahahahahah!!!! sniff sniff huhhhhuu bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!* ok sorry for that

and veb, what is a moa?
wow.... thats big...
an anteater...um.....because....................ITS PENUS/BODY SIZE RATIOOO!!!!!!!
gtfo
"We need to cook."
Anyways.. real animal.. probably a Jellyfish: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jellyfish

They look cool and can kill you too,

[T]
#hi