Toribash
Original Post
My replays are bad, and I should feel bad
This is my new permanent replay thread. I will probably abandon this.....

EDIT: Skip to page to for the final version of this replay.
Attached Files
Morning.rpl (272.3 KB, 129 views)
Last edited by Lane; Jul 2, 2013 at 03:24 AM.
Your opener was too stiff to my liking, but everything else was pretty destructive and it seems like you kept your flow. The pose was also okay.

7/10
Well, Your replay was awesome in my opinion.
The opener was slow and not my type.
But then you continue it amazingly.
Didn't like the aim of the first 2 kick, but the kick by itself was destructive.
The rest was just destrctive and the flow was just great for me.
The last kick had potential, you should make it more destructive, I htink you can do it.
Pose was nice.
Awesome flow and speed.
9,5/10

*requesting cnc if possible maybe?

I'm sure this last kick was better, feel free if maybe you want to use it.
Attached Files
morning edit.rpl (247.6 KB, 52 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Like 17april said, the opener wasn't great but the rest was great, you tori kept moving and didn't stop at all. 9/10
Yeah, I didn't like the last kick at all when making the replay. I'm on my phone and I can't see yours, I would assume it's better. I'll try to make a boom out of it or something.
I don't see whats wrong with the last kick, I didn't notice any flaws In the kicks at all.
That was a pretty decent destruction replay. Not much flaws to mention. Although, the only thing I did not like was the opener. It looked a tad too strange to me.

Nothing is bad with the last kick, truth be told, it was executed very well. 17april's edit only made the kick into a boom, which indeed looked better since the foot phased through the legs rather quick. At that point though, I do think it can still be improved by making it into a 4-dm boom.
Very nice. The opener was pretty wierd but the boomhit was well placed.
The next boomhit was very good, once again. That's what I like about the replay, your boomhits are not located, they destroy a bit of Uke's body everywhere.
Very good decap punch, and I will jizz if you make that lumbar hit the head.
The last kick could be easily turned into a boomhit if you wanted to, but I'm guessing you don't. It was still a nice kick.
oh yeah