Ranking
Thanks to a bit of inspiration from 17april's edit, I managed to turn the last kick into a 4-dm boom.
Attached Files
Morning v3.rpl (294.5 KB, 62 views)
Well, I am hoping for some critique on this replay as well as maybe some more for the updated version of the last replay.

Just a little tricking replay.
Attached Files
Falling Skies v5.rpl (277.9 KB, 85 views)
Pretty damn sweet, but is that -30? Too lazy to check, but it seemed like it was -20 or something. Not that I have anything against it, it's just wierd how you got that much air with the gainer.
oh yeah
It is -30. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for getting massive air on tricks with swingthrus (tricks where you see that 'swing' of the leg).
Bumping this yo, tell me what I can do to make my tricking better than it already is

Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated
So far I like it.
The opener was alright, didn't get you too much speed.
The knee kick was fairly smooth. The transition to the backkick was beautiful though. Very fluid.
After that you ain't done, but it's alright so far.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Thank you very much cigs.

I've been having a lot of trouble transitioning into another attack, any suggestions?
The first two kicks are perfect, as in I would not change a thing unless I could make those Uke points disappear.
I would probably ungrab with the right hand and rotate everything to the left to either slap Uke or grab him for a few more hits.
oh yeah