Toribash
Here's a self spar.

Definitely one of my best replays, in terms of realism.

Go watch the final-ish version down below. This one sucks.
Attached Files
Condemned.rpl (789.9 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Lane; Apr 7, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
Nice replay. Went very smoothly. Some of your kicks could've been better, but they were very realistic.
Thanks, Jucke.

Anyone else? I spent a lot of time on this replay so some comments on it would be great.
It's good
random collisions here and there but it was good
The final hit should have been made to look like it was a hard hit
Example:

Kinda noobish but it did the job of making it look powerful
Attached Files
Condemned edit.rpl (705.8 KB, 19 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I redid the entire last half of the spar, simply because I thought it sucked bollocks.
Attached Files
Condemned v2.rpl (490.3 KB, 40 views)
Now this is the Wes I know.
The first version sucked compared to this, now you're actually hitting each other.
It quickly escalated from opener to close combat, I liked that.
Seemed a bit jumpy in the beginning but transitioned nicely into the punch and kick.
KO was cool but it doesn't have that power you want it to have in a final blow.
It's more of a poke actually.
Overall gj.
'u'
Alright, so, the opening kicks you did were alright. Not much to say about that. But I disliked the way uke did the second kick, it looked really weird, with the leg just suddenly kicking the ground and leaving it stiff in the air for a few seconds.

The combat afterwards looked decent enough. I'm not really digging the launch you did, but heck, it didn't look bad so I guess it's alright. The punch you did looked rather clumsy, and the headkick uke did afterwards was good, I guess.

I really like the last kick. The way it was done looks pretty darn awesome, but as ZeTo said, it didn't look powerful enough for a K.O.Perhaps a final kick to the opponent while he's trying to get back up. That'll look amazing.

6.5/10 for me at the moment.
I'll work on something like that. I wasn't fully satisfied with the end, so I'll see what I can do.
Again, make the hits look hard. The final hit needed some extra work.
I'm gonna show you what I mean: look at the final hit
Attached Files
condemned v2 EDIT.rpl (464.4 KB, 16 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this