ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Omega's Sp Stuff
So this is gonna be where I put all of my single player replays. Madmans, Parkours, Selfspars and tricking replays.

For now, here is a madman that I made a while ago
Attached Files
Omega-Imortality.rpl (185.3 KB, 70 views)
Last edited by omega90; Apr 21, 2014 at 06:17 AM.
|SP||MP|
Pretty sweet manip you got there.
The first part of the manip was fantastic.
More DM would be awesome, try do som splits
and DM his legs.
Come join the [Modding Community]
Imortality
The manip-style start was nice, but I noticed you contracted your knees in odd places where relaxed or hold ones would have looked better. The arm Dm could have been substituted for something else more.... attractive( talking about the very first Dm.). I considered the possibility that you could have done a boom instead of a decap, but I figured it looked better with just the decap. To go along with that statement, I wish you would have gotten more Dms to make the replay all that better. The skeet really did well to tie this replay together. Pose was nice also, considering the Match frames you were left with.
Nice Work Omega, I hope to see more in the Future
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the CnC guys. I will try to use those ideas in my future replays.

Here is another madman that I finished recently.
Attached Files
Omega-Maze.rpl (214.9 KB, 42 views)
|SP||MP|
Thank you for the CnC raaage. Hopefully I will lose my twitchiness someday, lol.

Here is a tricking replay that I finished creating. CnC is highly appreciated
Attached Files
Omega- Liquids.rpl (310.7 KB, 43 views)
|SP||MP|
Liquids
The setup into the cork was nice and smooth, as well as the cork itself. You landed well and the spin was fantastic. When you were setting up for the head-spin there was a little bit of twitch ,but all in all it was great. By favorite part what the head-spin itself, nice and fluid :3 The back-flip was kinda sloppy but did well to tie the replay to an end with the remaining turn-frames you were given. Pose was a pose.
Nice job, Omega. keep it up
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pretty sweet.
The setup for the cork were a little slow, plus, the cork was not full tho.
everything else was perfect, GJ.
Come join the [Modding Community]
Looks great, but it looks like you lost your flow when you did the gainers. Headspin was freaking amazing . Good job
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog