ES Recruitment Drive
Nice to see some more replays from you. You've really improved from when we were bluebelts, hehe.
Alright, enought stalling. Now for the dreaded cnc.

Divine: The opener was pretty slow, as the spin itself. It looked as if you were holding all and turning the lumbar and chest; so basically, you were pretty stiff. The one handed back hand spring thing was very cool, but it could have been executed better. The transition to the cork and the cork itself was pretty smooth, I liked it. The landing was a little meh though, and the transition into the next trick was kinda bland. The same for the trick itself. The ghosting at 524 bothers me a lot for I cannot unsee it. :c The trick after that setup looked like a limp dick cork or sorts, (top notch wording, I know.) sorry :c
After this it took a turn for the better c:
I loved the spins after and the kicks. The pose was alright, it could have been better, but eh. It did its purpose.
Overall, good replay mate.

Tides I liked the opener but,then you completely stopped your momentum the thing after was meh. I liked the 360, the setup for the cork and the cork itself. Pose transitioning was meh, but the pose was good.
Overall, pretty stellar for a ten minute replay.

Keep up the good work mate, you are becoming quite the pro.
Last edited by 2WC; May 26, 2014 at 01:31 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The dms suck, that's all I can say. CnC is highly appreciated though. c:
Attached Files
Omega-Push.rpl (231.8 KB, 12 views)
|SP||MP|