Toribash
Original Post
practising hard......
I could use some construtive criticism from the community at large. I have been waiting for a long time to release my replays. Im still no master but with the inspiration of wushu movies and heavy martial arts..... ive completed some that i would love to share. I have been hoping to find someone that would like to spar for fun and record it, if you feel up to it please let me know.... anyways enjoy my replays and please be decent about it.
-----
wow 9 views hope you guys are watchin em ..... if not i get it ... its all about the big names in toribash so noobs like me dont stand a chance i guess lol no bigs enjoy your day folks!!!!
Attached Files
accordian-nutter.rpl (46.9 KB, 12 views)
arm drag decap .rpl (52.0 KB, 8 views)
backflip neckbreaker.rpl (32.8 KB, 10 views)
drop slam mount punches.rpl (49.1 KB, 9 views)
upside down decap .rpl (57.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by wolfebane73; Jun 5, 2014 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok well thanks community for giving me a chance ..... see yas around online sometime i guess..... was told by high ranking members of your game to do this and i knew this would happen..... meh.... great game sorry bout the saad community being so overly competitive that they cant see where they came from.
Not everyone's thread gets danced, chill, maybe someone will tip you soon
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
trust me this community is amazing.

the only thing I can say as of now is take more time, and focus on making your replays less "derpy"

we all started somewhere, good luck bro

also upload 1 at a time so we can see progress