ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My first madman - tips welcome
I finally managed to really dismember Uke aside from lucky one leg or one arm hits. Also my first intentional decap and first time doing more than one dismember (I believe there's six total - waist, head, both arms and both pecs)

I almost thought about trying to skeet something but settled for powerful launches of Uke bits instead, which was fun.
Attached Files
ardielreplay11.rpl (242.7 KB, 11 views)
Uke did a heck of alot of damage to you especially to the head,
The opener is quite boring and predictable, the decap seemed desperate.
You seemed to hit yourself with ukes arm quite a bit which was funny :3.
I did like the launching of the arm though, but it would of been nice if you landed at the end.
Originally Posted by skylarrrr View Post
Uke did a heck of alot of damage to you especially to the head,
The opener is quite boring and predictable, the decap seemed desperate.
You seemed to hit yourself with ukes arm quite a bit which was funny :3.
I did like the launching of the arm though, but it would of been nice if you landed at the end.

All true lol.

What was funny is that I kept decaping myself and knocking my own arms off because of what you mention.

It took me about 12 hours to get it so I don't lose any parts.
Well keep trying and you'll get better
Check out my replays thread, I'm kind of new to replay making too.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Well keep trying and you'll get better
Check out my replays thread, I'm kind of new to replay making too.

Thanks. I gave up for about a year but came back and am finally learning how to hit with a bit of power.

The opener is a bit lame but I had to tweak it quite a bit to actually make it break him in half. At first it only kicked him away then it only kicked one leg off and I found I had to lower shoulders for exactly one specific frame only and then relax them again to finally hit his middle and break it in half.

The decap probably seems desperate because I was working pretty hard to actually get a direct punch to his head with fist only. I finally got it and his head popped off so well I decided to keep that at all costs which is what led to all the bashing of my own head on him and getting beat up by his arm lol.