Toribash
Original Post
[REP] Timelapse
Hey, this is my own single-player replay. It look me about 45 minutes to make. I hope you enjoy the replay!
Attached Files
Timelapse - Lapse.rpl (125.7 KB, 33 views)
bye
you have good flow, but hold your neck and only contract your wrists when needed. also i'd work on getting more dismembers. and i didn't like the opener nor the way you got to the ab dismemberment it was a bit odd.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Reply to xZjoshZx comment.
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
you have good flow, but hold your neck and only contract your wrists when needed. also i'd work on getting more dismembers. and i didn't like the opener nor the way you got to the ab dismemberment it was a bit odd.

Mhm, I see. Here's one I edited for you. It has some of the improvements you said. I think you will enjoy this one quite better.
Attached Files
Timelapseedited - Lapse.rpl (188.7 KB, 21 views)
bye
mhhh i think the edit wasn't needed lapse to be honest that dismember didn't really seem like it was ment to be in the replay it just seems like you wanted points also the flow to get to him was pretty bad i say just keep the original and make a new replay. just keep working on your flow you'll get better if you keep at it.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by Lapse View Post
yeah, why?

your great. you will make a good replay maker
Last edited by FragzOut; Jun 13, 2014 at 05:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If what you're saying is true and this is your first account then you truly are a prodigy.
Anyway, hold your neck and don't extend the abs unless you need to. Also try to put more power into your moves.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
If what you're saying is true and this is your first account then you truly are a prodigy.
Anyway, hold your neck and don't extend the abs unless you need to. Also try to put more power into your moves.

alright thanks jisse
bye