Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Medieval Elf
So I got three hours to work in a head.
this is meant to medieval fantasy entry.

preview

Helm Added:

preview

you can comment, just dont critique on useless stuff please.
Last edited by dengue; Apr 23, 2016 at 10:50 PM.
Well it's fantastic, though it doesn't look much "medieval" I was thinking why not add a King Crown with blue/red gems.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Don't ever make the jawline so obvious. It looks really off place. The hair looks more like metal.
I am just an icon livin'
thanks for the CnC, I did the jawline thinner so it looks better in side view and also did a helmet.
Will add a bandana in the bottom and end my journey and of course assymetric look.
Last edited by dengue; Apr 23, 2016 at 11:17 PM.
I know a lot of you like to do this wide mapping to get the ears on the sides and be realistic with placement, but personally I find heads with this wide mapping just really disgusting. I would recommend not stretching the face out so much.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
thanks for the CnC, I did the jawline thinner so it looks better in side view and also did a helmet.
Will add a bandana in the bottom and end my journey and of course assymetric look.

man you did a pretty good job there
the helmet looks great and I really like how you did the eyes and lips
I'm not really good at making humanoid heads so I can't really critique anything on this

good job! :o
i think there is something wrong with the mapping or such, i don't know why it gives c/p feel xD
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Just noticed that there is a slight seem on the back of the head. Not sure if thats just the program you're using the preview it though.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Eyes are too far and and try adding some depth on the helmet, it looks like 1mm aluminium.
Also try to fit the bottom of nose a little, otherwise it looks not bad i have to say gj.
Last edited by Nikos; Apr 24, 2016 at 05:29 AM.
i think shade under the nose is a bit to strong. Ab\nd better shading around the nose area
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals