Ranking
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
i dont have access to the game right now so is it okay if you show me some ss of the flames that are not forged by sir?

The Dark/s Flame pictures are up in the particles thread, would be nice if you could look them up there.

I attached the Screenshots, but only with a FPT unfortunately. Hope you don't mind. I don't have screens of the splatter flame, but it's at the stomach with particles flying away into all directions
Attached Images
unknown-5.png (73.9 KB, 7 views)
unknown-1.png (104.1 KB, 5 views)
[TLL]
15.5k is pretty much the lowest ill go

Still a deal on 15, 5k ?
Zyns#6664
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
The Dark/s Flame pictures are up in the particles thread, would be nice if you could look them up there.

I attached the Screenshots, but only with a FPT unfortunately. Hope you don't mind. I don't have screens of the splatter flame, but it's at the stomach with particles flying away into all directions

im thinking of all your flames including the purple duel and the rainbow duel and whats in ur flames set plus 20k for full 512 body? mainly because "torishop flames" are cheap af these days
-----
Pure force - sold
Last edited by Pyro; Oct 21, 2017 at 10:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Uhhhh, no I guess.

The sir flames are at least 15k, the rain and the vortex ones are about 25k

3x 15
3x 25
2x 20
= 160

I want at least 60k for the Dark/s Flames and way more for the gman80 flames.

I value the full 512 at 190-200k, btw
Last edited by Krong; Oct 21, 2017 at 11:23 AM.
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Uhhhh, no I guess.

The sir flames are at least 15k, the rain and the vortex ones are about 25k

3x 15
3x 25
2x 20
= 160

I want at least 60k for the Dark/s Flames and way more for the gman80 flames.

I value the full 512 at 190-200k, btw

i get vortex flames for 10k normally, just bought a pair [B]off market[B]for 5k per flame so 10k a pair, and ur not going to get 60k each for those flames.. and gman ones are rare i agree.. thats why it makes up for those torishop flames which no one buys anymore
-----
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
512 body without head 180k

more
Last edited by Pyro; Oct 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
215k if i add dreads
-----
New item added:
Tori team - Mech helmet
Long Fall Boots L&R
Pyro Mask
Pure force
Pure relax
Last edited by Pyro; Oct 21, 2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
i get vortex flames for 10k normally, just bought a pair [B]off market[B]for 5k per flame so 10k a pair, and ur not going to get 60k each for those flames.. and gman ones are rare i agree.. thats why it makes up for those torishop flames which no one buys anymore

You get some great deals, because i sell my water/fire flames for 20k at the market pretty fast.
I am looking for 30k each/60k both for the Darky/s Flame, but I want more for the gman80 one.

My initial offer still stands, so shoot me a pm if you're ever interested
[TLL]