Ranking
Original Post
Help Squad is recruiting!
Help Squad Recruitment

As of now, the Help Squad is currently looking to pick up some new squaddies.
~
The life of a Help Squad is an easy one; all you have to do is assist newer players on the forum and ingame, as well as sit around in #support and answer questions. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Help Squad are a group of forum assistants that specialize in the general assistance and monitoring of the Help forums; they also play a relevant role in server-sitting, FAQ drafting/cleaning, and more. Your general work consists of monitoring the Help section, server-sitting in beginner rooms, and other miscellaneous projects.

SITTING IN BEGINNER SERVERS AND #SUPPORT IS MANDATORY; FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THESE WILL BE PROVIDED UPON ACCEPTANCE.

Be aware that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the duties of the Help Squad can easily require several hours of scattered work on a daily basis.
There's no particular application format, however explaining to us how you would improve the community with your inclusion into HS wouldn't be a bad idea. Please include your GMT somewhere in your application too.

Where do I send my application?

All applications are to be submitted to either Fear or a member of the Help Squad, please DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE.

After you have sent in your application and the recruitment drive is announced closed, keep in mind that it may be a fair amount of time before all applications we have selected are accepted. Harassing us about the status of your application is not advised. Applications that have been accepted will receive a PM stating so, and will receive instructions on what to do from this point forward as a member.

The drive will end three weeks after the creation of this thread.

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Help Squad member or a staff member that works relatively closely with the Help Squad will make sure to answer your question.
Help squad need help? what a shame lmao
-----
Can ,Fear or A Hs member, make an exemple of application via Pm or via this thread
So i can see what i should do and say in the apply,

Thanks
Last edited by Zwar; Dec 8, 2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Hi Zwar, I don't think we can do that. However this thread will be of use to you.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Is there a exact amount of hours we need to spend sitting in #support and beginner rooms?

Also, is there a guide to help you out when accepted?
Last edited by Theory; Dec 8, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
No, there isn't a set hour for either of those, due to some of our schedules. And upon acceptance we will go over everything that needs to be covered.
Last edited by TyphoN; Dec 8, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I'd just like to add: although there are no set hours, whenever you're online on forums or in-game you are also expected and required to be active in IRC and/or in Discord
How long it takes to decide if the app was good and the person will be a new hs member ?
I have been told the process can take anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks.
Don't quote me on that though <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
iPod is correct. Process can take anywhere from a few days to even as long as two weeks. It usually takes us about half a week to a week to discuss one member, so please be patient and sit tight! We've got alot of people to dig through :P