Toribash
Original Post
Icon
Sometimes when i join a server that has a highly ranked person, they sometimes have a little icon next to their streak tally, it may be a scull or a toxic barrel or even a great big black and white textured X. How do i get these, and what do they mean?
They are called Icon textures, and they currently unnavailable to the poor/unprivileged.
Ahh i believe you would have to be of hight status. As you said, highly ranked. Do you consider yourself highly ranked?
It's not really a matter of "high status" as far as I'm concerned. It's a matter of having the amount of TC that people sell them for. They generally go for around 400-500k from what I've seen. If you really want one you can probably post a thread in the market section saying you would like to buy one. And if anyone has it and wants to sell it, they will post there and give you an offer.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
It's not really a matter of "high status" as far as I'm concerned. It's a matter of having the amount of TC that people sell them for. They generally go for around 400-500k from what I've seen. If you really want one you can probably post a thread in the market section saying you would like to buy one. And if anyone has it and wants to sell it, they will post there and give you an offer.

HOLY SHIT!! that is way too much... nevermind close please.