Ranking
Original Post
Spar and Parkour :D
Hey! been playing some parkour these days, now gonna share the replays with you guys c: (download the mod before you see the replays)
Attached Files
Parkour with bloom.rpl (1.79 MB, 40 views)
parkour with deoxer.rpl (1.18 MB, 28 views)
r_rooftops-v2.tbm (13.6 KB, 21 views)
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Parkour with bloom: i didn't like the un needed spins and stuff that you did the run was a little stiff and when you ran you didn't move your arms that much this

Parkour with Deoxer: same thing except you were more fluid this time except when you were at the end of the board thing i didn't like how slow you were to the run when you got up i liked the slide on the wire but when you landed i didn't like it you landed on your hand and foot and pulled you self across the gap which makes it look really unrealistic.

(Btw guess who i am.)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Thanks, i'll try to work with that.

Originally Posted by Miyako View Post
(Btw guess who i am.)

You're MIYAKO!! (If no... Who are you? D: give me some hints pls.)
starts with an xz and you know me ;o
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Enz pls, is that you? :o Nvm, more hints pls.
Last edited by Ale455; Jul 26, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
xzj
josh pls, name change?
Yeah yeah yeah that's me what's up
great parkours! in my opinion the second was better. anyways, we should parkour together sometime! what do you think?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang