ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[OVER] Clan League 3D Item Prize

Hey dudes! If you've been paying attention to your calendar you might just have noticed the season of esports is right around the corner. Which means it's time to start sorting out the prizes for everyone's favorite event, the Clan League!

Much like previous years, we'll be handing out an exclusive 3D item to the first place winners of this years Clan League. But, we'll be handling the prize a little bit differently this time around. We're going to be asking you, the players, what you'd like to see our lovely Item Forgers create for the winner.

What I'd like everyone to do over the next couple weeks is begin brainstorming ideas for what you'd like to see as this years Clan league 3D item prize and post them down below in this very thread.

After two weeks have passed, we'll take a look through this thread and see what you guys have come up with. We'll then pick the three most interesting and popular ideas and create a poll where you guys will vote on which concept you like the most. After the poll has concluded and we see which item you guys want, the Item Forgers will create several different prototypes of the same idea and we'll once again poll you from there on which one you'd like us to finish and hand out to the winners of the Clan League.

Here are a couple examples of previous Clan League winner prizes:

Get a load of these bad boys!

And remember, you have only two weeks from this post to get your ideas in.
Which means that we'll stop taking suggestions on 5/30/2016 at 10:00 PM GMT
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Maybe like a samurai setup, like a mask and a sword in its sheath.

Tengu mask exists, a sword could be something to think over, but Swexx's legend item IS a Katana on his back.

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
how about a championship belt?
like the toribash logo in the middle and some stuff around the belt? and it would be painted with gold.
(Just and opinion doe)

That seems more like a Single winner type thing, like a World Champs prize. But also something to maybe look into. Decent idea.

Originally Posted by samux57 View Post
a big golden katana in the back... it looks good in my mind...

*points at Swexx's legend item*
Maybe not, but a sword could still be a possible option.

Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
A royal cape. Damn it'll look good

Cape would be cool, but wouldn't that block some joints? (Granted, the game does make items opaque now so you can click things underneath it. But it could get in the way.)

I kinda want to put forward the idea of a Buckler type of thing.

Small shield kinda thing that could be worn on the forearm or held in the hand.

A lil fancy modification and I think it could look pretty neat.
A pirate hat or a parrot on the shoulder or both conbined.

that is what it could look like:

spoiler alert ->

Afraid it's gonna be a no can do on the parrot, Moops legend item is a parrot on the shoulder so we can't distribute another one.
An item that gives the winning clan back it's rights to choose its item, and not have to get it from the shit event.
Don't let the people who actually won pick their item, just let random people from the community pick it out, cool.
You're just removing the cool idea of having the winners win and then be like cool, we get our own item unique to us, that we get to pick out, and is crafted from OUR ideas for OUR clan, and replacing it with some community bs item.

Though seeing as im gonna win I'll give it a shot so I can atleast have a chance of customization for my first place.
Gladiator Helmet
Last edited by Divine; May 19, 2016 at 12:34 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
imo, this is a bad change.
This will mean that some years will have a undesirable price, and there's little to no chance for customization, which was the big 'fuck yes' for 1st place.
PM me with any and all questions
My ideas so far:

A 1st place trophy item with the clan's logo/name either worn on the top of
the head like a crown or held in the hand.

A Guitar worn on the back with the clan's logo/name and their desired colors.

A Hoodie with the clan's logo/name and their desired colors.

A Champion's helmet like from Magic:The Gathering but without the hangy down bits.

An Armband, like the GM armband that has the clan's logo/name and it's desired colors.

References:

Champion's Helm

Hoodie

Guitar

Trophy

The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
An item that gives the winning clan back it's rights to choose its item, and not have to get it from the shit event.
Don't let the people who actually won pick their item, just let random people from the community pick it out, cool.
You're just removing the cool idea of having the winners win and then be like cool, we get our own item unique to us, that we get to pick out, and is crafted from OUR ideas for OUR clan, and replacing it with some community bs item.

Though seeing as im gonna win I'll give it a shot so I can atleast have a chance of customization for my first place.
Gladiator Helmet

Well, we're actually asking for ideas now, rather than waiting for the whole thing to be over and risking the possibility of waiting a whole damn year for the winners to get their item cause IF's weren't active enough to get it done.

Plus, the 2014 one had items premade and the option wasn't even given to the community to decide what, instead you were given two crowns and told to vote. (and oddly enough, everyone loved the crown that got chosen)

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
imo, this is a bad change.
This will mean that some years will have a undesirable price, and there's little to no chance for customization, which was the big 'fuck yes' for 1st place.

See above. This isn't a "hey we're gonna give you what we want" thread. It's a "hey do you guys have some ideas on what we should do?"

We're just sticking the question before the CL, rather than after.

Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
My ideas so far:

A 1st place trophy item with the clan's logo/name either worn on the top of
the head like a crown or held in the hand.

A Guitar worn on the back with the clan's logo/name and their desired colors.

A Hoodie with the clan's logo/name and their desired colors.

A Champion's helmet like from Magic:The Gathering but without the hangy down bits.

An Armband, like the GM armband that has the clan's logo/name and it's desired colors.

References:

Champion's Helm

Hoodie

Guitar

Trophy

Champ helm could be ok, But it'd need to be made to avoid copyright.

Hoodie would have the same issues as a cape, but moreso because it would also block your and your opponents sight of your joints. (plus while my knowledge of IF stuff is fairly superficial, wouldn't a hoodie need several items? otherwise it would just stay in it's netral T formation and not move with the tori.)

Guitar, maybe but idk a music item seems kinda specific for a CL prize.

Trophy, yeah we could make a trophy and switch it up somehow to make it personal for the clan. But it is kind of bland as a 'thing' so we should probably look for more exotic things first.
Hmmm...
Maybe a little version of Hampa sitting on either the player's shoulder like a parrot or on the player's head?
Of course there would be different positions like maybe his legs crossed sitting down or if it's on the head maybe have his legs dangling down?
-----
Another thing...
Just thought of another item. The legendary spear Gungnir.
Maybe worn on the back of the tori? I don't know were else it could be put..

Gungnir

-----
Wow i'm on a roll...
Another weapon type item (Seeing as this is an event item based around fighting.)
A golden battle ax worn on the back of the tori. Could maybe even engrave the clan's logo/name on it? Maybe?...

Ax

-----
Please stop me... I think I have a problem.
Maybe a king chess piece on top of the player's head?

King

Last edited by Seth; May 19, 2016 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
I'm thinking of a fitbit type item? Have it wore around the arm?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash