ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[OVER] Clan League 3D Item Prize

Hey dudes! If you've been paying attention to your calendar you might just have noticed the season of esports is right around the corner. Which means it's time to start sorting out the prizes for everyone's favorite event, the Clan League!

Much like previous years, we'll be handing out an exclusive 3D item to the first place winners of this years Clan League. But, we'll be handling the prize a little bit differently this time around. We're going to be asking you, the players, what you'd like to see our lovely Item Forgers create for the winner.

What I'd like everyone to do over the next couple weeks is begin brainstorming ideas for what you'd like to see as this years Clan league 3D item prize and post them down below in this very thread.

After two weeks have passed, we'll take a look through this thread and see what you guys have come up with. We'll then pick the three most interesting and popular ideas and create a poll where you guys will vote on which concept you like the most. After the poll has concluded and we see which item you guys want, the Item Forgers will create several different prototypes of the same idea and we'll once again poll you from there on which one you'd like us to finish and hand out to the winners of the Clan League.

Here are a couple examples of previous Clan League winner prizes:

Get a load of these bad boys!

And remember, you have only two weeks from this post to get your ideas in.
Which means that we'll stop taking suggestions on 5/30/2016 at 10:00 PM GMT
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
I'm thinking of a fitbit type item? Have it wore around the arm?

Oh I like that idea. Probably easy to make as well.
Another item idea...
Ninja Stars that have the clan's logo/name in the middle of it.
Probably put on the sides of the hips. maybe holstered.

Ninja Stars

The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
finish and hand out to the winners of the Clan League.

Doesnt sound like youre just getting ideas from this post.
Originally Posted by HolyTrinity View Post
Doesnt sound like youre just getting ideas from this post.

You'll need to explain your post to me, cause at the moment I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

But here, have that whole part of the post quoted.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
After two weeks have passed, we'll take a look through this thread and see what you guys have come up with. We'll then pick the three most interesting and popular ideas and create a poll where you guys will vote on which concept you like the most. After the poll has concluded and we see which item you guys want, the Item Forgers will create several different prototypes of the same idea and we'll once again poll you from there on which one you'd like us to finish and hand out to the winners of the Clan League.

Hopefully this helps explain and solve any confusion, if it doesn't you'll have to let me know so I can respond with explanations.
U guys remember that wicked spiked helm made for thatweapon event that never got finished and it was canceled?
Somebody post a pic of that. It looks nice and it's already made. So you can wrap this up. Thx ;)
Sweet helmet that was.
But yeah. A skull helmet, a helmet and other variation seem like a good idea.
-----
Viking, roman, wood, iron, gold, etc.
We don't have helmets in tb so far.
Last edited by Insanity; May 19, 2016 at 09:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
To be honest I'm not really in support of this, I think clans in the semi-finals should just have to get their ideas for the item ready, then submit it if they win. If they don't have their idea ready in time then the IF team can procrastinate doing their item as long as they want. Its the clan's fault if they don't have it done in time, IF team shouldn't have to adjust their schedule because the winning clan wasn't ready when the item forgers were.

For my actual ideas though for this event I would suggest:

A simple armband like the old GM arm band, its simple, but a very nice spot to wear your ego.

We had the swag hat come out a bit ago, having your own version of that made could be cool. Just a swag cap with the clan's logo on the front and then put the clan's name on top of the hat's bill.

Golden Nike Sweat bands, need I say more?

I heard someone mention that we could do anchor points now. If thats true, then having clan flags that anchor to the ground and not the tori would be cool. Having your clan's flag behind you in the ground as you fight.

Victory medals with a ribbon coming off of them, attached the one of the pecs.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
To be honest I'm not really in support of this, I think clans in the semi-finals should just have to get their ideas for the item ready, then submit it if they win. If they don't have their idea ready in time then the IF team can procrastinate doing their item as long as they want. Its the clan's fault if they don't have it done in time, IF team shouldn't have to adjust their schedule because the winning clan wasn't ready when the item forgers were.

the issue does not lay within the winning clan, but the historical activity of the item forgers themselves

you must remember, there are virtually no modelers within the community worthy of being an item forger, so the ones we got are pretty much the ones we have to bank on being active to make the items 4-5 months down the line when the clan league comes to an end

if you look back to the past clan leagues, virtually every clan who's won has received their item vastly later than promised do to the item forgers having gone inactive by the end, which in most cases, is hard to avoid/prevent

the whole reason we've come up with this system is to capitalize on the current activity within the item forgers, which is a miraculous sight, really
Last edited by millie; May 19, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
U guys remember that wicked spiked helm made for thatweapon event that never got finished and it was canceled?
Somebody post a pic of that. It looks nice and it's already made. So you can wrap this up. Thx ;)
Sweet helmet that was.
But yeah. A skull helmet, a helmet and other variation seem like a good idea.
-----
Viking, roman, wood, iron, gold, etc.
We don't have helmets in tb so far.

That wasn't our event, that was by the God Squad if I remember correctly. We won't be using any items they made (unless some super rare circumstances come up where that ends up being the best thing to happen)
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
You'll need to explain your post to me, cause at the moment I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

But here, have that whole part of the post quoted.

Hopefully this helps explain and solve any confusion, if it doesn't you'll have to let me know so I can respond with explanations.

You told me and hatt you're just getting ideas, though from the post, specifically the part I quoted, it seems like you guys plan on finishing them and giving the item(s) out as the prizes.

You're main arguement for this is that you want to get a head start because the item forgers are normally inactive it seems, but didn't they just do a big recruitment drive so they should be much faster and more active this year right?
Last edited by HolyTrinity; May 19, 2016 at 02:33 PM.