Ranking
Original Post
[Over][ES] BEANIES!

Science has known for many years that a man's happiness is directly proportional to the swag of his beanie. This simple style of hat is such an integral part of our culture as a species, that we thought it was about time to introduce them to Toribash.

Now is your chance to follow in the footsteps of many great men from history. You will have the chance to design YOUR OWN BEANIE!

You will have 1 month to make a creative, awesome beanie design. As voted on by our trusty ES team, the best 2 designs will get a personally-made beanie from our item forgers of their design.

The plain beanie which you will be designing a texture for is shown below from a few different angles. You should edit these screenshots to show us your design.

The beanie

Alternatively, you can edit the .tga file used for the item here

Shortly following the event, plain coloured beanies will become available for the general public in exchange for ST.

- No plagiarism. We will find out. And when we do we'll smash your teeth in
- Any submissions which look low-effort or look like they might be a joke may be ignored
- Only 1 submission is allowed. You can edit or replace an old submission, but make sure you replace the artwork in the original post and let us know in a new post
- Any submissions made after the deadline will be ignored
- Your design must be clear from the screenshots. If it isn't completely clear, your beanie may not turn out as you'd planned
- Fuck money get bitches

1st place: A custom beanie of their design, 3 extra beanies to sell or give to friends and 3 ST

2nd place: A custom beanie of their design and 2ST

3rd place: A coupon for a free beanie item when they're released to the public and 1 ST

July 1st, 22 GMT
Attached Files
head.obj (50.9 KB, 163 views)
Last edited by Moop; Jun 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
o.o how did this happen?
XD OMG it feels so good!

Is there any way i would be able to edit the name and icon and stuff? That would be amazing

[Edit]

There seems to be some strange mapping on the head. I'm sure exactly sure why. It seems like a bit of it was squished.

hat

Maybe i can send the head.obj file to someone. The one on my test still seems to work.
Last edited by Pixelate; Jul 3, 2016 at 03:17 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Don't panic, we'll get ragey on it
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by PixelateTori View Post
o.o how did this happen?
XD OMG it feels so good!

Is there any way i would be able to edit the name and icon and stuff? That would be amazing

[Edit]

There seems to be some strange mapping on the head. I'm sure exactly sure why. It seems like a bit of it was squished.

hat

Maybe i can send the head.obj file to someone. The one on my test still seems to work.

Might be a problem with tb version, are you using the 5.02? If not, try using that and see if it changes.
golf
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
Might be a problem with tb version, are you using the 5.02? If not, try using that and see if it changes.

I'm currently using 4.95, so that might be it. I'll update as soon as I can.

[Edit] fixed :3 thank youuuuuu
im a dumb

Will we be getting a chance to edit the name and stuff? sorry, im just really picky when it comes to personalized stuff XD
Last edited by Pixelate; Jul 3, 2016 at 10:32 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm sure that can be arranged, send a PM to Ragey07 and he can take it from here

Originally Posted by Moop View Post

2nd place: NikosDead

NikosDead's beanie

end my life
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Aww come on Cats. I like that one XD.

With so many people asking for a beanie, i'll probably auction them off or make an event.
So much pressure DX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow, really weird o.o
idk how even but anyways, rip, gg
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by cats View Post
end my life

I'm suprised as you are.

Anyways thank you so much for this i had tons of fun doing the beanie and i hope that we will see some simlar events soon!
Last edited by Nikos; Jul 8, 2016 at 02:22 PM.