Ranking
So, we all have a problem here and it's activity. Now, i can't go in toribash because of my graphic card problem; what's YOUR excuse?
seriously you all need to start going INGAME AND IN THE FORUM EVERY DAY!!!!!
there are no reasons why you couldn't take 5 minutes a day to check in the forums, post something even if it's just in general discussion, if you have a problem with it then you might want to wipe the tears off your face and stfu, get in more please ^^ and thank you very much.

luv ya'll

Sang-
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by Bounafizta View Post
hmmm
im happy to hear that
im so sorry to hear that

replay to this thread and tell me if your happy or said and ill edit my post as i see fit

I'm happy
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
way to go taco ^^ now just wait for the right one :3

Doubt I'll have a gf for a while. Being single is so much more fun
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
So, we all have a problem here and it's activity. Now, i can't go in toribash because of my graphic card problem; what's YOUR excuse?
seriously you all need to start going INGAME AND IN THE FORUM EVERY DAY!!!!!
there are no reasons why you couldn't take 5 minutes a day to check in the forums, post something even if it's just in general discussion, if you have a problem with it then you might want to wipe the tears off your face and stfu, get in more please ^^ and thank you very much.

luv ya'll

Sang-

I check every day, just don't have time to post at school. I'll start posting more, as well as think up something to get everybody else active.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
well good, that was the main idea of my previous post anyways *-*
I feel like a free man
Bounafizta says:
lol bouna each time i watch your avvy i cant stop looking at the way you facepwn the guy in the green shirt, right before the "Owned" message
I do believe, that I am an asshole. That girl, she's at the point where she didn't come to school today. She never stays out of school. Am I a bad person?
Bounafizta says:
no, not at all

if she cant deal thats her own life lesson to learn

edit
thanks sang, i love that punch too, i have more video to use but i are scarred to download the sketchy freeware i used to make it
^ Spelling Fail.
Well that makes me feel better. Off to bed I go.
Bounafizta says:
dont worrie taco, you can't force yourself to love her, and if she can't understand that then she's gonna have to get a brain.

I think (if my comp doesn't crash) i can do that for ya bouna, check my avvy *-* made it of a .avi video (ironic)